Lynix

[TBC] Feedback on the launch

28 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

This topic allows you to list all the bugs you may encounter on our new Burning Crusade realm, Stormrage.

Do not hesitate to report any bug you may experience on this topic.

Thank you!

BoK (Blessing of Might) doesn't apply when cast on both caster or a friendly target.
Seal of Vengeance doesn't apply when hitting target

BoK and BoM work sometimes, sometimes don't

Edited by Spartan

Just now, Jaqen HGar said:

Horde non-stop killing you before you can GRAB the starter Quest.... to the point where i gave up trying and logged out. you need to turn off PVP for that area or something.

I'm sorry but this is not a bug!

The fact you cannot be resurrected by Spirit Healer should be fixed at the next restart!

Where is Mac OS X launcher? How I can play on OS X? Where I can download TBC client for Mac? Thanks.

Edited by kolyanok

Just now, Floyd said:

I can't found the native Mac client on torrent trackers. It is possible to play native (without Wine&another emulators)?

Thank you.

Edited by kolyanok
1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, kolyanok said:

I can't found the native Mac client on torrent trackers. It is possible to play native (without Wine&another emulators)?

Thank you.

http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/24920-wow-243-guide-for-macs/

Here's another guide, maybe of some use - I don't use Mac.

1 person likes this

Guys, this is a bug reporting thread. Please post only things related to important bugs on Stormrage.

1 person likes this

Rogues can one shot any class. Their abilities are way over powered.

I was hit by a eviscerate for 2568k and that was a crit. He was a level 58 like i am. It shouldn't be possable to one hit people that are the same level at you. It's apauling.

Server has alot of bugs,and I know it was yesterday opening day. Hope you guys start fixing it soon! Cheers!

The server was just released, every game has bugs on launch day, and even after a few months it will still have bugs.. Report them so that the developers can work on them. These things take time, people need to be more appreciative

Rogues one-shot people....investigate that plz :)

Both Honor Hold guard and the Horde Guard at their town are neutral to the opposite faction :D

Edited by Spartan

This is my only problem right now, I dont know if it's a bug or if im doing something wrong.

WoWScrnShot_042916_181641.jpg

4 hours ago, Teddmelk said:

This is my only problem right now, I dont know if it's a bug or if im doing something wrong.

WoWScrnShot_042916_181641.jpg

We are aware about the problem with account creation. Please be patient it will get fixed soon! :) Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy your time on any other expansion while this gets fixed

General chat, Trading chat and Local defense chats don't work for some people.
Yesterday I had all those channels working and I even wrote there, today the situation has changed. See the screenshot.

WoWScrnShot_043016_122541.jpg

Terokkar :

It´s watching you : Napthal not spawn

Veil Skith: Darkstone of Terrok : Cant use item "out of range" - i tried every angle and spot there no work

The final code : Guy at tower dont drop quest item

Who are they : Dont give disguise but works just killing those npc

Nagrand:

Finding the survivors : opening cages doesnt count as freed ppl

Blades Edge : They stole mah hookah and brews : There is no beer barrels and only 1 brewmaister to kill

Hunter : Switching tracking worked 1st day after that its stuck on one track - guildies say they cant switch herb etc tracking on either

World map doesn't show live position of players.

General chat and the rest seem to work after server crash/restart , so I think this isn't a prio bug :)

Blades Edge 

Bladespire Kegger : dropping keg to get ogre drunk they run to keg get hazed doesnt count for quest

Bug report – class Rogue

-Ability “Stealth” in combination with the skill Camouflage displays in cast book with the right 15% reduction of movement speed while in stealth, but once activated you get the buff of stealth with a reduction of 30% movement speed!

-Skill “Master of Subtlety” does not proc its benefits when going out of stealth!

Are all the chat channels bugged or frozen atm ? cause me and my friends cant seem to get them to work . . .

Edited by ragarim