Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Missanna

[Declined] Tournament

5 posts in this topic

Hi there, i think that your server is about to die so make something like tournament on 2s or 3s with an award of a little cash of money or smth like that which gonna increase your population and bring you more people !!!!!!!!!!!!1

There is a Tournament server in the WoD server.

But if you are 1st on arena you are winning nothing so? Its USELESSS

Hi there, i think that your server is about to die so make something like tournament on 2s or 3s with an award of a little cash of money or smth like that which gonna increase your population and bring you more people !!!!!!!!!!!!1

The way this suggestion is presented is just hilarious. I don't even need to say anything, just read it and let it sink in. lmao.gif

I was about to make a snappy statement about the amount of exclamation marks you used, but that 1 at the end just killed me.

Serious business time: There are titles being awarded to the top ranked individuals every now and then.

But if you are 1st on arena you are winning nothing so? Its USELESSS

...implying playing WoW can be in some way useful... No, forget about cash prizes. If I know the staff here, the last thing they'll ever do is give out money.

A tournament will make the server grow?