Isán Kendall

[Declined] PvE TBC

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

i'd like to srt out with that i absolutely love the TBC server. But i need to flat out say, I HATE PVP, absolutely hate it. I dont want to be forced into partaking in PvP when all the other servers gives us a choice to play on the PvE realms and i believe the TBC server deserves such treatment as well. I'd like to quest and explore the world of Outlands in peace without getting ganged by a one shot rogue every 5 minutes or wait for hours so the opposite faction clears out of a questing zone if they even leave.

So, providing a PvE realm for TBC would be amazing becuase there are plenty of people that prefer to PvE over PvP, and perhaps more people would play the TBC server more often.

haha then l2pvp a bit might help u ;p

but u're right there should be option if u don't wanto

3 hours ago, Fluffypanda said:

haha then l2pvp a bit might help u ;p

I'd rather it you not be rude. I hate PvP, and i'll refuse to convert to firestorm TBC until there is a PvE solution.

Edited by Isán Kendall

Just now, Isán Kendall said:

I'd rather it you not be rude. I hate PvP, and i'll refuse to convert to firestorm TBC until there is a PvE solution.

I'm sorry but a PvE realm for TBC is just bad idea. TBC got a lot of World PvP objectives + we currently got low population - do you really want to split the population between PvE and PvP realm (350-400/2 = 150-200 per realm that doesn't sound like fun at all, thou I used to play in less populated servers when BC was out)

9 hours ago, Isán Kendall said:

Hi,

i'd like to srt out with that i absolutely love the TBC server. But i need to flat out say, I HATE PVP, absolutely hate it. I dont want to be forced into partaking in PvP when all the other servers gives us a choice to play on the PvE realms and i believe the TBC server deserves such treatment as well. I'd like to quest and explore the world of Outlands in peace without getting ganged by a one shot rogue every 5 minutes or wait for hours so the opposite faction clears out of a questing zone if they even leave.

So, providing a PvE realm for TBC would be amazing becuase there are plenty of people that prefer to PvE over PvP, and perhaps more people would play the TBC server more often.

im sorry to tell you that you shouldn't expect pve realms here in firestorm,i've completely lost hope of them making pve realms for certain expansions but well at least we still can play even with all the gankers and stuff,just try to avoid certain zones such as tanaris 

23 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:
23 minutes ago, TitanFurryWf said:

im sorry to tell you that you shouldn't expect pve realms here in firestorm,i've completely lost hope of them making pve realms for certain expansions but well at least we still can play even with all the gankers and stuff,just try to avoid certain zones such as tanaris 

He can't avoid TBC leveling zones ;):D

2 people like this

Just now, Spartan said:

He can't avoid TBC leveling zones ;):D

its just an example of the point i was trying to make but yeah,can't avoid them

We need to build a PvP and PvE guilde this is the best for TBc

Topic closed and move to declined! Atm there is not enough population for the PvP realm, so there is no point of creating another (PvE) realm