Spectre78

Addons

2 posts in this topic

hey guys am new to this server and been trying to add ElvUI but so far its been unsuccessful.  Is it not possible on this server or am i just doing something wrong? Any friendly input would be very much appreciated thanks :) btw if anyone has any other addon packs or UI's they would recommend im more than happy to check them out.

Uhm. Is that addon pack compatible with WoW 2.4.3? If I do a fast search on Google, I can only find ElvUI for WoW 6.x; that means it's only usable on WoD expansion.

But you could also check, to be sure, one of the addons in the pack: open the addon's folder, find the file named 

<AddonName>.toc 

(where <AddonName> is the name of the addon, for example Cartographer.toc) and search for the line "Interface", that should look similar to:

## Interface: 20400

Which in this case means its made for 2.4.0 version of the game (very near the 2.4.3, so it's ok).

To find other addon packs, try sites like http://www.wowace.com/ and be sure to check the "Files" tab when you selected an addon: there, search for the game version you seek (2.4.3, since you wrote into this section of the forum). 

:)