Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kilydan

[MoP] PathFinding - Reports

12 posts in this topic

As you might have seen/noticed PathFinding has been applied to the live servers.

There ofcourse many bugs to this due to the lack of testings we had on the PTR.

In this post, you can report all issues found with it, so developers can notice them and fix them, you can either test them on the PTR but also on the LIVE realms!

If possible, add with the report one image or one video that supports your report, aswell as some description that describes how to reproduce the issue.

Have a nice day.

Demonic Gateway with pathfinder : you slowly walk on the ground to the other gate instead of the fast travel in the airs.
Pretty much useless in PvP now.

On 4-5-2016 at 11:31 AM, Abie said:

Demonic Gateway with pathfinder : you slowly walk on the ground to the other gate instead of the fast travel in the airs.
Pretty much useless in PvP now.

should be fixed since a few days now right?

and for the rest: if you see any error/problem since the most recent update (saturday morning) then please describe them in here aswell and provide screenshots of the situation/errors aswel!

Not that intreasted in reporting other classes bugs. They have cm guys for that.

Edited by Abie

im Getting some damn errors all the time just when i log in.

and please fix it fast. cuz i can't play at all. And no its not my net that is the problem

Edited by Runesj1

Charge has trouble charging to tall mobs like Immerseus (aka you can't really). I think it might count the distance to the head not the bottom of the mob.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, VerneAsimov said:

Charge has trouble charging to tall mobs like Immerseus (aka you can't really). I think it might count the distance to the head not the bottom of the mob.

could you test this on the ptr? Lynix just told me after i asked about this issue that he fixed it on the ptr for testings, could you give me a feedback on it?

1 hour ago, VerneAsimov said:

It's actually weird overall (still). On normal mobs, it puts me right into them, meaning I have to turn or move forward while charging, to be able to hit the mob right after charging. 

Generally, Charge should put you directly at the border of a mob's hitbox, aka slightly into it, so you can hit the mob, but don't end up right inside it. 

With Immerseus, the thing is, that his Hitbox is pretty big and going into him usually hurts A LOT. So by default, even if we could charge him (which we should only can from the far back of the room) we'd end up right inside of him, thus either dying instantly or taking a bunch of unnecessary damage.

On 5/9/2016 at 6:00 PM, Runesj1 said:

im Getting some damn errors all the time just when i log in.

This issue was fixed a few days ago.

'They Took Our Men' the K3 ONLY chain quest leading to Sons of Hodir can't be completed - it's impossible to open the cages and free prisoners. 

Obviously a HUGE let down since this is not just one of WotLK story line but a true epic saga.  

I can appreciate the real quality effort overall and I silently skipped plenty of content due to lack of scripting / coding. But this one is too major to ignore. 

Hope you can fix it pronto. 

Strangely enough killing the mobs fixed it - I'd have thought the ladies gnomes who sent me rescuing their men would rather have them back  alive - but apparently they were quite satisfied with the notion that if they couldn't have em, nobody would xD