14M4N0NYM0U5

[Declined] Merge different language servers into one

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

First let me start by saying that Firestorm is the best private server at the moment.. but!
We can always try to improve so we attract more players to our population.
It would be much better if Firestorm focussed on one server, the latest WoD expansion. Since most, I repeat, MOST, players will want to play the latest expansion. This way the team can focus on fixing bugs and increasing the population. The presentation is amazing. I'd even go as far to say that the launcher & website look better than that of Blizzards!

I'd love to hear from the community about ways to improve the server, population etc.

Thanks for reading.

Amazing!

I should've searched the forum before creating a topic. My bad.
This is great news tho. I hope it'll turn out great.

Thanks for clearing this up.

1 person likes this

Lol i actually posted about sort of the same thing accept i wanted them to make 2 international realms 1 pve an 1 pvp

But also what about the pve content will it be crossrealm to cause thats a big issue that we don't have enough players?

Yeah! Merging low populated us. fr. and rus WOD realms into one international higly increase game experience and firestorm will gain more new players because alot of people will come to play on realm with 2000 players online rather than 800.So please administrayion think about merging low populated fr. us. and rus WOD realms into one international and increase population limit from 2000 active players to 3000.

Rejected. We'll not focus on only one realm/expansion. WoD already does get more attention than MoP, which is completely fine and understandable, but we're talking about a 4 expansion-server, in which all expansions need their necessary fixes to keep it playable, and most importantly fun.

1 person likes this

Did we see cross-realms BGs yet? Doubt it.
PvP guilds are dead after a very short time because of high lenghts of queues. Let's say. 20 people are online, we want 10 people in one BG so we can win easily and to be ranked in community; we must be in TWO groups, waiting for pop ups in the same time... Especially if we are Horde, that takes up to 30 minutes to get into ONE single Battleground and people get easily bored of it.

MoP on international realm got scenarios, two bosses in SoO... that is great, but make it known as PvE then.

I'm sorry for commenting about it in this thread, can't be bothered to look on whole forums to find the spot.

Ttyl, bye

Edited by Edgie
1 person likes this