Atropos

[WoD] Addons

16 posts in this topic

Most popular WoD addons with direct download links

for our current patch on Firestorm 

Deadly Boss Mods

Deadly Boss Mods is a boss alert mod. It consists of many individual "boss modules", mini addons that are designed to trigger alert messages and timer bars for one specific raid boss each.

(Download link)

Master Plan

Master Plan modifies the Garrison Missions UI, making it easyer to figure out what do you want to do.

It can both suggest and complete parties to maximize mission rewards.

(Download link)

Recount    

Recount is a simple graphical damage meter. The addon views activity in the combat log, and uses that information

to provide tables and graphs showing the damage and healing distribution of a group or raid.

(Download link)

NPC Scan & NPC Scan Overlay

NPC Scan is an addon which helps you to find rare mobs trough use of dynamic target macros, mouse over alerts 

and for Vignette mobs proximity. Once mob is found by one of these methods screen alert is displayed, in addition to audio alert.

NPC Scan Overlay is an addition to NPC Scan that adds map overlays for rare mob patrols.

NPC Scan (Download link)

NPC Scan Overlay (Download link)

Weak Auras 2  

Weak Auras is a powerful and flexible framework that allows you to display highly costumizable graphics on your screen

to indicate buffs, debuffs and a whole host of similar types of information.

(Download link)

AtlasLoot Enhanced

AtlasLoot Enhanced is an UI mod allowing for loot tables of bosses to be browsed whenever needed within the game.

(Download link)

Handy Notes & Handy Notes Draenor Treasures 

Handy Notes for your map. Draenor Treasures plugin shows draenor treasures and rarespawns on the map and minimap.

Treasures which have been looted and rares which have been killed are automaticly hidden.

Handy Notes (Download link)

Draenor Treasures plugin (Download link)

Titan Panel 

Titan Panel adds one or two information bars on the top and bottom of the screen and allows a framework 

for extensive plugin support.

(Download link)

Auctionator 

Auctionator is designed for casual everyday auction house users. Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use,

by presenting auction house listings clearly and succintly.

(Download link)

Bartender 4 

Bartender 4 is a full action bar replacement mod. It provides you with all the features needed to fully costumize

most aspects of your action and related bars.

(Download link)

TomTom 

TomTom is your personal navigation assistent in World of Warcraft. This addon is very simple, but provides

a nice set of functionality.

(Download link)

Carbonite Maps and others

Carbonite Maps is a google style map replacement.

Carbonite Maps (Download link)                      Carbonite Social (Download link)

Carbonite Quests (Download link)                   Carbonite Warehouse (Download link)

Carbonite Info (Download link)                        Carbonite Weekly (Download link)

Carbonite Notes (Download link)

TradeSkillMaster

TradeSkillMaster (abbreviated "TSM") is a modular addon suite designed to help both casual gold makers as well as experienced auction house goblins streamline their gold-making processes including everything from crafting things to buying mats to snatch (dealfinding) lists to creating and canceling auctions.

(Download link)      (will add modules later)

Edited by Atropos
6 people like this

and Carbonite works here? Can u link me Carbonite addon?

nice it helps .ty

On 11/22/2015, 11:46:49, Bigmage said:

Carbonite Added

Edit: If anyone wants new addon to be added to list just write here.

Edited by Atropos

Thank u so much !!

On 22/11/2015 at 11:15 AM, Atropos said:

Carbonite Added

Edit: If anyone wants new addon to be added to list just write here.

hi, i used to use all this adddons and a few more, but the new patch update as you know erased everything, i had one profession addon that with just mouseover an item it would tell me disenchanting or an ore or herb an it would tell me where to get it and what i would get from prospecting and milling with %, also in the case of an enchanting dust, a gem or a pigment it would tell me what to destroy and the level of the item, i dont think it s any of the ones you put here and i dont remenber the name, would you please help me

17 hours ago, Asbestus said:

hi, i used to use all this adddons and a few more, but the new patch update as you know erased everything, i had one profession addon that with just mouseover an item it would tell me disenchanting or an ore or herb an it would tell me where to get it and what i would get from prospecting and milling with %, also in the case of an enchanting dust, a gem or a pigment it would tell me what to destroy and the level of the item, i dont think it s any of the ones you put here and i dont remenber the name, would you please help me

Tradeskill (Master)

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/tradeskill-master - just remember to get the additional dependencies.

Updated all download links for our current 6.2.3 patch and added TradeSkillMaster.

Does tidy plates work here?

Can I get a download from curse or the like and fire it in the file myself?

ok but how does one make the mods appear? They dont seem to do so

Is there any working version of Gatherer (or another Add on helpful for gathering professions)?

I would like a working Tidy Plates please.

Npcscan is not working in mist of pandaria :/

Two more handy fishing addons:

- Fishing Ace (double clicking water with rod equiped casts fishing line)

- Gutnclean (creates a macro to prepare your fish) TSM doesn't do fish.

why grid dsnt work in this expansion? ive download 6.2 and 6.0 version, cause there is no 6.2.3