Envious

Want Info? Get Info!

170 posts in this topic

I would love to be in the beta if I could.

On 20.5.2016 at 2:51 AM, cyberfreak said:

I would love to be in the beta if I could.

From Firestorm or retail?^^

(Legion from firestom have to many bugs :D)

Edited by Rymnor

Actually watched demon lock... well, looked awesome with huge army of demons :D But... now these soul shards to every warlock class... eh... wb to old school.

When (if you have any idea) will Legion be available for us Firestorm peeps?

5 hours ago, Lulzek said:

When (if you have any idea) will Legion be available for us Firestorm peeps?

i believe we wont get any beta but could be that they release it on the same day legion releases (like they did with wod) but im not really sure about that,we'll just have to wait and see 

On 5/21/2016 at 10:39 AM, Rymnor said:

From Firestorm or retail?^^

(Legion from firestom have to many bugs :D)

I mean the firestorm not retail.

Good god, lucky me that none of you had actual questions towards me, my notifications have not been triggering for quite some time, so I completely missed the existence of this second page, lol. 

Anyways, if you want to get Legion Beta Access, there are a dozen Streamers and Fansites with massive amounts of Keys that they give away. Try your luck there.

3 hours ago, Envious said:

Good god, lucky me that none of you had actual questions towards me, my notifications have not been triggering for quite some time, so I completely missed the existence of this second page, lol. 

Anyways, if you want to get Legion Beta Access, there are a dozen Streamers and Fansites with massive amounts of Keys that they give away. Try your luck there.

regarding that i actually have a question but not sure if you can answer me about this,if you can is it possible to give me info about inscription? im not 100% how it works now in legion,i believe that now you're only able to get minor glyphs and not the other ones anymore but i don't know if its true or not 

9 hours ago, TitanFurryWf said:

regarding that i actually have a question but not sure if you can answer me about this,if you can is it possible to give me info about inscription? im not 100% how it works now in legion,i believe that now you're only able to get minor glyphs and not the other ones anymore but i don't know if its true or not 

Yep, there are only Minor Glyphs and once you made them/bought them, you can apply them directly to the spell in your spellbook. They are 100% cosmetic. 

There are also "Vantus Runes" that Inscr. can make, which will give the player that uses them a 10% damage bonus against a certain Raid Boss for an entire week. So these will be essential to Raiding overall, since you'll want to get a Rune for the hardest Boss you'll do/progress that week.

Furthermore (since the latest brainfart that Blizzard had), Talents can no longer be switched anywhere at every point in time. You can only switch them instantly when you're in an Inn or via a very expensive Inscription Tome that you can set down for your party/raid. Otherwise, you won't ever be able to switch Talents. And since there are a couple of classes that Blizzard absolutely gimped in terms of Talent distribution, you'll probably make your biggest benefit off of these tomes (and obv. Vantus Runes).

If anyone was wondering aswell (Havent really played much since the alpha so i might be a bit outdated), they have upped the difficulty with legion mobs, to do artifact quests you will need to know what spells your spec has and use them appropiately.You might actually die a few times depending on how good you are with your spec..

Also doing all the quests in every zone atm only takes you to level 107, probably to make sure that every quest is tested but this might also mean that leveling to 110 might take longer than what you would expect.

One last thing, Look at how pretty the Druids Class Hall Portal area is!!

http://imgur.com/bX0YhsZ

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Envious said:

Yep, there are only Minor Glyphs and once you made them/bought them, you can apply them directly to the spell in your spellbook. They are 100% cosmetic. 

There are also "Vantus Runes" that Inscr. can make, which will give the player that uses them a 10% damage bonus against a certain Raid Boss for an entire week. So these will be essential to Raiding overall, since you'll want to get a Rune for the hardest Boss you'll do/progress that week.

Furthermore (since the latest brainfart that Blizzard had), Talents can no longer be switched anywhere at every point in time. You can only switch them instantly when you're in an Inn or via a very expensive Inscription Tome that you can set down for your party/raid. Otherwise, you won't ever be able to switch Talents. And since there are a couple of classes that Blizzard absolutely gimped in terms of Talent distribution, you'll probably make your biggest benefit off of these tomes (and obv. Vantus Runes).

i've indeed heard about it, it was the best change to me that you can swap anywhere to whatever you want, why couldnt they make it: "you cant swap if the talent is on cooldown and not during combat" would solve soo much

5 hours ago, Hearts said:

If anyone was wondering aswell (Havent really played much since the alpha so i might be a bit outdated), they have upped the difficulty with legion mobs, to do artifact quests you will need to know what spells your spec has and use them appropiately.You might actually die a few times depending on how good you are with your spec..

Also doing all the quests in every zone atm only takes you to level 107, probably to make sure that every quest is tested but this might also mean that leveling to 110 might take longer than what you would expect.

One last thing, Look at how pretty the Druids Class Hall Portal area is!!

http://imgur.com/bX0YhsZ

I got to 109 doing all of the Main Quests and almost all of the side quests before they nerfed the XP required by 11%. I only missed like 4-5 Side-Hubs pre-nerf. But yeah, the Artifact Quests are pretty nice and well balanced around Class knowledge. Also applies to the Class Hall Campaigns. 

Hi i was wondering when will that legion ptr start and how to get into ptr test realm for legion (when its released) 

I have no clue about that, one of the Devs would have to answer that whenever they feel like adressing it? The Thread is basically just a Firestorm-Version of any other Post regarding Legion out on the Internet, or TL;DR the Info here is from the Retail Beta Servers and any info in here is shared on a Retail-basis to adress concerns of other Retail Players here on Firestorm or Firestorm Players that want to get a feeling for Legion and how it might end up feeling as a whole Expansion on here, once Sylvanas is up and running. So yeah.

TL;DR: Can't say anything about Sylvanas PTR stuff or anything else that is too Firestorm-centered.

im not sure if this question has been asked, and ive just not seen it, or im just being ignorant and missing something on this one, but how do I get into this, or is it not public? [specifically the legion beta/alpha/omega/whateveryouwanttocallit]

Thank you :D

On 2016-06-18 at 8:41 AM, Spengbob said:

im not sure if this question has been asked, and ive just not seen it, or im just being ignorant and missing something on this one, but how do I get into this, or is it not public? [specifically the legion beta/alpha/omega/whateveryouwanttocallit]

Thank you :D

We are currently working on it so not released to the public yet :P

On 6/20/2016 at 0:30 AM, Hearts said:

We are currently working on it so not released to the public yet :P

Thank you for the info, really appreciate it :)

Snapshotting was removed on WoD.

Hey all. I was thinking about Rare mobs in Legion, so I came here for a chance to have it explained. Here are my questions:

1. Are rare monsters in legion dropping gear like in WoD. If yes, what ilvl is that gear.

2. Are they going to be similar to WoD where you have to go into the outer world to get your gear at max level, or will you just go to auction house to purchase it?

3. What ilvl is the minimum needed for heroic dungeons on Legion?

Hope you can answer these for me.

I just want to know if Sylvanas will be a pve or pvp oriented realm?

I hope pve realm 

1 person likes this

It will be a PVP realm. This allows them to concentrate on class specific problems as a priority, then raids and instances. I prefer PVE but understand the reasoning behind it.

7 minutes ago, Floyd said:

It will be a PVP realm. This allows them to concentrate on class specific problems as a priority, then raids and instances. I prefer PVE but understand the reasoning behind it.

there's a discussion going on about this somewhere on the legion subforum,check it out

Then I guess Im going back to my old server. At least the devs do a proper job and orient on pve. PVP is like 10% of the ENTIRE content. If not less.
WOD is a dissaster already with the pvp boredom.

if legion is not out yet, couldi wonder if patch 7.0 will be implanted to wod? and if so when?