Envious

Want Info? Get Info!

167 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, uzbek90 said:

if legion is not out yet, couldi wonder if patch 7.0 will be implanted to wod? and if so when?

It will not, 7.0 is a Pre-Patch for Legion, The Spell changes and Everything are applies on 7.0 Which would ruin WoD

1 person likes this

i dissagree

but it is my point of view...

not nesserily it will be so , you are not a dev if im not mistaken, there for you cannot answer that?

2 minutes ago, uzbek90 said:

i dissagree

but it is my point of view...

not nesserily it will be so , you are not a dev if im not mistaken, there for you cannot answer that?

You dont have to be dev to realize Legion Pre-Patch is Part of Legion , Not WoD

Plus, Yes, I am not a dev, But i can have my Opinions too right?, 

Edited by Sketter
1 person likes this

but, won't it be easier to apply it on wod because , wod is PRE LEGION then, you know legion 7.5.6 in 3 years? i mean 7.0 bring tremendously good changes...IMO, its no longer PVP ORIANTED  and i hope WOD will change a bit....>)<

6 minutes ago, uzbek90 said:

but, won't it be easier to apply it on wod because , wod is PRE LEGION then, you know legion 7.5.6 in 3 years? i mean 7.0 bring tremendously good changes...IMO, its no longer PVP ORIANTED  and i hope WOD will change a bit....>)<

I fully understadnd what you mean, But take a point of view on it like this,

You are a player looking for Pure WoD Server right? Then you arrive on Firestorm (Grommash for example) And you see that Legion Class spells and Changes have been applies, How would you feel?

I would be dissapointed and thought that this is not WoD

1 person likes this

On 25.7.2016 at 9:38 PM, uzbek90 said:

I have to agree with Sketter here. I have been thigh-deep into Theorycrafting with Sarri and the others for Retail, which is why I didn't make my deadline for the Class Preview thread here on Firestorm - and all the classes are balanced around having a fully unlocked Artifact (except for the Titanic Traits after you have all the basic ones, as those are just a bonus for continued AP farm). You can't get your Artifact on the Pre-Patch, so there's that. Furthermore, some speccs (like Fury Warriors) were heavily balanced around their brokenly powerful Legendaries from the Broken Isles. Anyone who is playing Retail right now and isn't just some pseudo-harcore player, will agree that the Pre-Patch is anything but balanced, a problem that will only be the downfall of the already heavily bugged WoD Server on here. A Pre-Patch is just that, a pre-patch. A connecting point between the last expansion and the new one, to get people in touch with all the class changes before the real expansion launches. This kind of update will never work on a Server that is permanently stuck on the previous expansion.

1 minute ago, Envious said:

I have to agree with Sketter here. I have been thigh-deep into Theorycrafting with Sarri and the others for Retail, which is why I didn't make my deadline for the Class Preview thread here on Firestorm - and all the classes are balanced around having a fully unlocked Artifact (except for the Titanic Traits after you have all the basic ones, as those are just a bonus for continued AP farm). You can't get your Artifact on the Pre-Patch, so there's that. Furthermore, some speccs (like Fury Warriors) were heavily balanced around their brokenly powerful Legendaries from the Broken Isles. Anyone who is playing Retail right now and isn't just some pseudo-harcore player, will agree that the Pre-Patch is anything but balanced, a problem that will only be the downfall of the already heavily bugged WoD Server on here. A Pre-Patch is just that, a pre-patch. A connecting point between the last expansion and the new one, to get people in touch with all the class changes before the real expansion launches. This kind of update will never work on a Server that is permanently stuck on the previous expansion.

Also, still doing Mythic+ Dungeons every evening over on twitch.tv/Slootbag 's stream, for anyone who is interested in seeing the classes and the new Mythic+ Dungeon System in action. 

On 2.7.2016 at 8:46 PM, Flowz said:

Snapshotting was removed on WoD.

Not entirely for all classes. I can currently Snapshot the Ursoc's Rending Paw (Trinket) Bleed ticks as a Fury Warrior using any kind of damage increase (Enrage up, Avatar, Dragon Roar, even scales with the 100% Crit from Battle Cry).

For the people who maybe missed and wanted an update earlier this week (or last week, forgot)

2 people like this

On Legion, will we have to start our characters and all that again from scratch? Or can we transfer WoD characters? 

When Legion comes out on Firestorm, will I be able to transfer/copy my character from MoP? (Or copy to WoD and transfer to Legion or something like that?... for free preferably since it would be my first transfer/copy)

Demon hunter looks fun to play. I'd like to give them a test. Can't wait :D

How are rogues in Legion? Are they disgusting as in MoP?

- PvP related, are they weak?

6 minutes ago, Critically said:

How are rogues in Legion? Are they disgusting as in MoP?

- PvP related, are they weak?

Related to Outlaw rogue:

Strengths

• Excels at dealing AoE damage (4+ targets)
  • Solid sustained damage, unreliant on cooldowns
  • Good target switching potential

Weaknesses

• Weak single target compared with Assassination and Subtlety.
  • Average burst outside of Bloodlust IconBloodlust.
  • Less specialized than its brethren specializations.
  • Average cleave (3 targets or less).

Related to Assassination rogue:

Strengths

• Exceptional single target burst
  • Exceptional 2-3 target cleave
  • Strong sustained single target
  • Exceptional defensive utility
  • Fantastic mobility

Weaknesses

• Extremely weak AoE
  • Ramp up damage, making fast add switching very weak (unless Exsanguinate IconExsanguinate is off cooldown)

Related to Subtlety rogue:

Strengths

• Exceptional single-target damage, both burst and sustained
  • Strong burst AoE damage
  • Able to use AoE situations to fuel single target for increased single-target damage (at the expense of AoE damage)
  • Strong defensive utility and crowd control

Weaknesses

• Mediocre cleave damage
  • Cooldown dependent
  • Using cooldowns to bolster AoE comes at the expense of single-target damage (and vice versa)
Edited by Tigd

16 hours ago, Scriptman said:

When Legion comes out on Firestorm, will I be able to transfer/copy my character from MoP? (Or copy to WoD and transfer to Legion or something like that?... for free preferably since it would be my first transfer/copy)

I am super interested in how this will/does work. Anyone have answers?

16 hours ago, Vamprane said:

I am super interested in how this will/does work. Anyone have answers?

You could transfer character from MoP to WoD when Draenor came. I think same it will be when Legion come.

Hey Tigd, thanks for the time spent, Rogue has been changed, Assassination seems the best spec for killing single target enemies, quickly.

What do you think about rogues going against other classes, like warrior, mage, monk, druid, hunter? Are they buffed or nerfed? 

Will I be able to play on my WoD account in Legion, i mean will my characters stay the same level?

which release date
Wow legion here firestorm
I look forward to see and play

On 31.7.2016 at 6:05 PM, Tigd said:

Related to Outlaw rogue:

Strengths

• Excels at dealing AoE damage (4+ targets)
  • Solid sustained damage, unreliant on cooldowns
  • Good target switching potential

Weaknesses

• Weak single target compared with Assassination and Subtlety.
  • Average burst outside of Bloodlust IconBloodlust.
  • Less specialized than its brethren specializations.
  • Average cleave (3 targets or less).

Related to Assassination rogue:

Strengths

• Exceptional single target burst
  • Exceptional 2-3 target cleave
  • Strong sustained single target
  • Exceptional defensive utility
  • Fantastic mobility

Weaknesses

• Extremely weak AoE
  • Ramp up damage, making fast add switching very weak (unless Exsanguinate IconExsanguinate is off cooldown)

Related to Subtlety rogue:

Strengths

• Exceptional single-target damage, both burst and sustained
  • Strong burst AoE damage
  • Able to use AoE situations to fuel single target for increased single-target damage (at the expense of AoE damage)
  • Strong defensive utility and crowd control

Weaknesses

• Mediocre cleave damage
  • Cooldown dependent
  • Using cooldowns to bolster AoE comes at the expense of single-target damage (and vice versa)

You should have also mentioned that Outlaw is RNG-heavy. Roll the Bones is pretty important to the overall feel and toolkit for Outlaw, but the RNG involved with it's rolls is damn high.

That being said, as a general reminder overall

Numbers aren't final. Class Balancing on Retail (for new expansions) usually lasts up until and well into Heroic Raid Release (~2 Weeks after Release) and can -sometimes- last into the first week of Mythic (~3 weeks after Release). The Artifacts do not necessarily make that impossible. So, if there's any class talk, I'd highly appreciate if people don't use made-up or unrealistic numbers. Speccs like Fire Mages and Assassination rogues are strong right now. So strong, they leave other Speccs behind by ~10-15% DPS right now. They WILL be nerfed and brought in line. 

So please, focus on mechanical strengths/weaknesses for now, when discussing this matter.

On 2. 8. 2016 at 1:21 AM, Critically said:

Hey Tigd, thanks for the time spent, Rogue has been changed, Assassination seems the best spec for killing single target enemies, quickly.

What do you think about rogues going against other classes, like warrior, mage, monk, druid, hunter? Are they buffed or nerfed? 

I think PvP will be very balanced on Legion. You will gain stats from item level of Gear in PvP. Normal stats will be only for PvE.

(Europe) Battle.net Entry

Edited by Tigd

So 30th August we can play WoW LEGION?

The release on Firestorm will be tomorrow? (30/08/2016)

Edited by dean

It will be a open alpha or a closed alpha?