Envious

Want Info? Get Info!

170 posts in this topic

I think than Legion don't came on final august. Just in september. ;-;

Of course it won't come here today, or maybe in the next week or two, don't be that greedy let them finish their work :)

1 person likes this

The Legion starts today because Firestorm sayed "Legion starts on End of this Month".............Firestorm started on work last year

Closes beta??? Wtf, why don't do it a open for everybody? Omg i never think it.

Will you transfer are wod chart to legion(sylvanas)???

On 18.7.2016 at 8:58 AM, Floyd said:

It will be a PVP realm. This allows them to concentrate on class specific problems as a priority, then raids and instances. I prefer PVE but understand the reasoning behind it.

It is possible to mark a realm as PVE but focus on class related issues first. PVP only makes it possible for higher levels ganking lower levels in any regions of the game. Normally you can not be attacked in not contested areas when not PVP-Flagged on a pve realm but there are a lot contested areas left.

On 18.7.2016 at 1:28 PM, konzolmester said:

Then I guess Im going back to my old server. At least the devs do a proper job and orient on pve. PVP is like 10% of the ENTIRE content. If not less.
WOD is a dissaster already with the pvp boredom.

Yes. WoD's end game on Grommash for example is really boring. Beeing newly level 100 you are not very often in dungeons nor raids - waiting hours in rdf queue to be told you should make a lot of dps(6k) with an itemlevel lower than 660. But how to realize it without cheating, so higher geared players often discriminating lower geared ones. For a PVE player like me it is awful only have the option doing pvp with mostly 45 honor from a bg and item prices above 1k honor. So end game on WoD @ firestorm is really BORING.

13 hours ago, mariebu said:

Yes. WoD's end game on Grommash for example is really boring. Beeing newly level 100 you are not very often in dungeons nor raids - waiting hours in rdf queue to be told you should make a lot of dps(6k) with an itemlevel lower than 660. But how to realize it without cheating, so higher geared players often discriminating lower geared ones. For a PVE player like me it is awful only have the option doing pvp with mostly 45 honor from a bg and item prices above 1k honor. So end game on WoD @ firestorm is really BORING.

So, you can't win bgs and you haven't done any skirmishes I can see. Check the calendar and see what this week has to offer. I geared myself with honor gear with some skill and skirmishes in arena 150honor per win and 100 per lose.. :)

4 minutes ago, Kreadzy said:

So, you can't win bgs and you haven't done any skirmishes I can see. Check the calendar and see what this week has to offer. I geared myself with honor gear with some skill and skirmishes in arena 150honor per win and 100 per lose.. :)

Next time at honor bonus i will do more or less pvp but without having any fun of it.

Bgs on alliance looks like being a bunch of first timers that do not know what to do or everyone is on his own doing something.

Edited by mariebu

Just now, mariebu said:

Next time at honor bonus i will do more or less pvp but without having any fun of it.

And how do you expect to have fun of pvp? Before WoD things were the same lets make it clear, they made it even easier with those battle chests to gear urself even easier, you are not having fun on wotlk, cataclysm,mop and wod and u expect to have fun in legion as well? Let me tell you its nothing special, clearly its good but the Firestorm team has nothing to do with the game, people want it blizzlike they get it blizzlike of course there will be doubters about the decisions.Clearly lets say the launch of the legion expansion here will be bugged.If its a pvp realm as they say you won't have fun on it either, get some friends with you and start communicating while playing and you will get the most of the fun this game is made for.

I expect a lot of bugs when a new expansion is introduced by a private server. Debugging can be a hard business and is time consuming. I am interested in the new techniques that Legion will offer but i do not expect all of them working from day one. The difference between PVP and PVE realm is on private server marginally. Both are offering possible solutions to both kinds of players - maybe with one thing: lesser lowie ganking. PVP does not mean that only PVP is possible.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, mariebu said:

I expect a lot of bugs when a new expansion is introduced by a private server. Debugging can be a hard business and is time consuming. I am interested in the new techniques that Legion will offer but i do not expect all of them working from day one. The difference between PVP and PVE realm is on private server marginally. Both are offering possible solutions to both kinds of players - maybe with one thing: lesser lowie ganking. PVP does not mean that only PVP is possible.

Yeah, it changes only that in a pvp realm your pvp flas is always actived in comtested territory, in pve is your chose xD

How should I get an invite for the realm .-.

On 11. 5. 2016 at 4:37 PM, Envious said:

With Beta starting and going up this Tuesday (2 PM PST), I'll be starting to take requests from both Firestorm Players, as well as Firestorm Devs, for any kind of Content you want to see from the Legion Test Servers.

While there surely are a lot of Videos from Alpha, already out there on the Internet, I thought this would be a good time to ask all of you guys, what you want to see first-hand and deliver that info to you in a quick and informative way.

So - If you want to see something that might've not been recorded yet, want a different angle or point of view for Content you'd like to see, feel free to post a request here in this Thread and I'll get right to it, once the Beta Servers are coming back up. 

How to connect to the Legion ? I do not have access , but I want it :(

4 hours ago, shockadin said:

How to connect to the Legion ? I do not have access , but I want it :(

In your account management you can apply for a beta participation. The staff will decide who will get beta keys and send them to your email.

There is a field in your account management to enter the key.

It is closed beta - so you will have further things to do compared to usual game play.

I've seen this question multiple times with no straight answer. Will we be able to move our characters from WoD to Legion realm? I guess that answer will be yes, but when will this be available after Sylvanas will be opened?

What happened? My character on legion is gone and i cannot create another one....

9 hours ago, Revaniter said:

I've seen this question multiple times with no straight answer. Will we be able to move our characters from WoD to Legion realm? I guess that answer will be yes, but when will this be available after Sylvanas will be opened?

An answer will be given when time for release will come. Now it is closed beta time and too early to give you an appropriate answer to your question.

Can some developer tell me if when Legion comes out will we be only able to transfer one char from any other expansion or will we be able to transfer more than one with coins?

Just now, Ruranra said:

Can some developer tell me if when Legion comes out will we be only able to transfer one char from any other expansion or will we be able to transfer more than one with coins?

One for Free. Rest for Coins

Thanks for the fast answer, any idea how much will it cost?

Will transfer Wod- Tournament server to Legion ? ???

12 minutes ago, Lightning_PT said:

Will transfer Wod- Tournament server to Legion ? ???

Pls leave this server.

1 person likes this

You can transfer the characters WOD- Server Tournament for Legion? :D:D

Edited by Lightning_PT

17 hours ago, Lightning_PT said:

You can transfer the characters WOD- Server Tournament for Legion? :D:D

Hell No. Now go play Pokémon.

You can transfer the characters WOD- Server Tournament for Legion? :D:D