Envious

Want Info? Get Info!

162 posts in this topic

Something Wrong With My "Mythic Weekly Best"  ive do  like 4 or 5 +9 ..+8 Mm dungeons but  after doing my last Nl +5 they all become grey and that last dung(Nl+5) become my best weekly

but when  i put my Curse  on the grey dungeons i see the best weekly for that dung so i decided to take some Screenshots .

"Screen Captured" Toggled on my Screen 

but when i tried to see those Screens 

I could not find the folder named Screenshots 

waiting for ur help 

Hey everyone.. 

I'm a new player to this server, I've played burning crusade and mists of pandaria, and I'm going to start again in Legion expansion :)

I have some questions, and i want to ask you about them: 

How is the balance in Sylvanas realm? 

I mean... Alliance ane hord, are they even?  Or they have different amount of players? 

And about classes... Which class is more than the others and.... 

And another thing is: which version of Legion is Sylvanas based on? 

7.15 or 7.25?? 

Thank you for your helps ;)

1 question

Demon Hunter campaign quests - I started few quests and the last i did was Direct our wrath , and npc said i should go to dalaran , and i did and dont know what to do next , any help ? 

Hello. I am a new player in this server and in legion. I have mastered all previous patches and i have some questions about firesorm-Sylvanas.

First of all I am a huge fan of destro locks, so are they good in this server, are they ok to play and well developed?

Also i tried to join /global to talk with u guys, but maybu firestorm use some sort of diffrent channel on horde side to communicate with one another? 

I would like to get answers for these questions before i start my serious pve player career in this Server,

Best regards - Feitas the Warlock.

On 5/4/2017 at 7:32 AM, endeavoru said:

use firestorm launcher, and when asked do you already have client then select yes and locate your wow 7.2 folder, and then the launcher will automatically set it to firestorm realm

Where can you get just the launcher? Torrent will give you the whole game, right?

Hello im new here and have a quick question, i realize while doing some old school raids that i can get loyalty points from some bosses but if i kill them again i dont get any, how are the points gained in game from killing bosses is it a RNG kinda thing?

hello everyone,

i got a wow 4.3.4 and i wanted to play the legion , does the launcher update it through the internet or should I get the legion my self ?

Edited by r94hamidgame

hi all, what are the classes that i should avoid because:
1. no one wants them in a party
2. bugged

1 hour ago, manuflex said:

hi all, what are the classes that i should avoid because:
1. no one wants them in a party
2. bugged

If you find a nice guild or nice people you can play any class and they'll carry you, but if you rely on world to gear you'll want to be heading towards mage, deathknights and sometimes warlocks for the 'preferred' lfg

14 minutes ago, Alan said:

If you find a nice guild or nice people you can play any class and they'll carry you, but if you rely on world to gear you'll want to be heading towards mage, deathknights and sometimes warlocks for the 'preferred' lfg

thanks. i was thinking between warlock and warrior. was afraid to play warlock because only dps... and warriors can tank, OR DONT THEY IN LEGION? :o:o:o 

1 hour ago, manuflex said:

thanks. i was thinking between warlock and warrior. was afraid to play warlock because only dps... and warriors can tank, OR DONT THEY IN LEGION? :o:o:o 

Warriors make great tanks, anything makes a great tank they are always in demand :P I'd go with a warrior due to the fact that we will be upgrading to 7.3. in April (if all goes well) in-which warriors are among the top dps so it's a win win.