Mazadox

[Declined] Problem with Launcher

32 posts in this topic

Hello , i got problem with launcher.After instaling launcher say error win32.I cant launch the launcher.

Please help me how i can fix this problem, thanks and good day.

Can you please be more accurate with your Issue?

Can you make a Screenshot of the Error so i could have a closer look?

Greetz

Yes of course , give me 2 minutes :) 

This is my problem , and sorry for my english . I learn that:)

error.JPG

In translate not validate type win32 i think.

Hi guys i have same problem.

Oh my Godness, ... you are using Windows XP ;) and it seems it is a 64bit Version, ....

Can you Show me if its 64 bit ?

I think your Windows tells you that Firestorm Launcher is not a 32bit Application.

Edited by Soulstorm

Oh my Godness, ... you are using Windows XP ;) and it seems it is a 64bit Version, ....

Can you Show me if its 64 bit ?

Yes , i have old notebook ...I cant buy new :)  But 2 days back i play with no problems .. And today this :(

errorss.JPG

Hello Sitdown, ....

It seems that some Files are missing. And i don´t think that Firestorm has released 64bit Support of WoW.

Make a Creenshot of your WoW Installation Folder and  post it here.

But game World of Warcraft was created for 32bits..Im confused :/

Maybe the Launcher needs special Extra Updates of Windows, Like Net Framework.

But normally it should work under Windows XP and yours is a 32 bit Windows.

Možná Launcher potřebuje zvláštní Zvláště aktualizace systému Windows, stejně jako Net Framework.

Ale za normálních okolností by to mělo fungovat pod Windows XP a vy je 32 bit Windows.

I instaling NetFramework the last version for Windows XP and still not working :(

have q download the game again? or will take as ours

Maybe its the best, if all of you uninstall your Firestorm Launcher, then delete all Folders relating to it.

Before Reinstalling, check for Windows Updates like NetFramework.

Then install Firestorm Launcher by Right Klicking the Installer (Start as an Administrator, it gives more Privileges to the Launcher.)

Start the Launcher manually after finishing the Install, means at the end disable Launch Firestorm Launcher NOW and Close the Installer.

Start the Launcher by Right Klick (Start as Administrator) enter your Account Data and DO NOT CHOOSE Already Installed. The Launcher will download it, even if you already have it.

have q download the game again? or will take as ours

I am redownloading it at the Moment, .... Download Speed sucks really, ...

Mazadox are u using a Software Firewall ? If yes, deactivate it before installing, could be a Solution.

Or better deactivate all like Antivirus/Firewall and only activate the Windows internal Firewall, redownload the Firestorm Launcher by using Internet Explorer. ONLY Internet Explorer

Edited by Soulstorm

That error is just telling you that the .exe is 64bit and your windows is 32bit so it doesn't support 64bit .exe I suggest you to wait for some technical support and not just reinstall the whole game .. 

No his Windows XP is not 64bit Architecture, its a normal 32bit.

Maybe MacAfee is making some Problems, under Xp there was always the Issue if the Windows internal Firewall is activated and a Software Firewall/Security Suite is running.

Try it, ....

Mazadox jsou u používáte softwarovou bránu firewall? Pokud ano, deaktivujte jej před instalací, by mohlo být řešením.

Nebo lépe deaktivovat všechny jako Antivirus / Firewall a aktivovat pouze Windows vnitřní Firewall, redownload bouři Launcher pomocí aplikace Internet Explorer. POUZE Internet Explorer

Soulstorm, i vymazány všechny soubory WoW a všechna okna aktualizuje completed..Ok se snažím teď firewall deaktivace a Instal spouštěč

Still not working..So and now ?  I must wait on technically support , or updates launcher?

Mazadox, .... i am from Germany, ... my polish is very crappy, .. can you please translate it to english ?

My Last Solution would be helping you via Team Viewer if you know that

Mazadox, .... i am from Germany, ... my polish is very crappy, .. can you please translate it to english ?

Sorry , mm i was deleted all folders WoW , updates all and stil not working .. Now i disable firewall before instalation and still not working .. I must wait on firestorms fix launcher maybe .

Sorry , mm i was deleted all folders WoW , updates all and stil not working .. Now i disable firewall before instalation and still not working .. I must wait on firestorms fix launcher maybe .

http://www.teamviewer.com

download the Full Installer and then Start it.

If you are done, send me a PM with your displayed Data of Teamviewer, its easy to do, ...