Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iBasel

Tpp ban

6 posts in this topic

Heloo ,  i got 7 days ban , the reason is : tpp and i dont know whats that mean ?! 

any help 

It refers to Third-party program. It can be any software that change the dynamic or mechanism or your character. 

4 hours ago, Criste said:

It refers to Third-party program. It can be any software that change the dynamic or mechanism or your character. 

but i did nothing how this can be :( 

omg my luck alway like this 

If you don't know what did it, I recommend you to do following:

- Check applications running in background. Maybe you left something running by mistake and it messed with game. Close anything you don't need. Stuff like multiboxing programs, Cheat Engine,... could easily trigger it. Just make sure you close it. Not minimize it. And make sure it is not running in background. Check icons in task bar next to clock or in task manager.

- Do not modify your WoW client in any other way than add-ons, like ones you get on Curse. Any other type of software or modifications can be picked up as third party software messing with your game. Also streaming software generally shouldn't trigger it.

- Scan your computer for malware. You might have something and it could be picked up while messing with game. Antivirus software you have is good and all, but often it will miss stuff. So using some alternative to scan your system once in a while is good to have. I personally use and recommend Malwarebytes. Free version cones as scanner only, so it will work well along your real time protection you have from antivirus.

Also check for any latency related software. They also cause such problem most of the time. 

1 person likes this

Topic closed due to inactivity.