Lowrated

70-74 Twinks!

11 posts in this topic

So i got a question about 70 twinks and that. 

With the end of the season should the rated twinks thats 2.5k+ and etc recieve gladiator title and such aswell? Or?..

Was on the ladder for a time on my 74 twink now its gone so.. 

I think the title's should be able for the twinks aswell since its also a pretty big bracket on the server been playing it for awhile now daily ques as it.. Seen players with Rival Title and etc so just asking ^^

1 person likes this

+1 

70-74 bracket is very popular and people spend lots of time and gold pursuing this with a unique, special set of skills and theorycrafting required.

More work is put in than at level 90 so I believe twinks should be justly rewarded for attaining rating. 

Edited by Akuyama

I remember in the Tyra season, i had 2,4k 2v2 rating on my old 74 twink which is deleted and got no reward so we need some rewards like Brutal Gladiator Title or just the Gladiator title :P Going to push again to 2,4k or maybe more on my 74 rogue (atm 1,9k because my mate is not active anymore) So hope we get some rewards :P

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, senik said:

I remember in the Tyra season, i had 2,4k 2v2 rating on my old 74 twink which is deleted and got no reward so we need some rewards like Brutal Gladiator Title or just the Gladiator title :P Going to push again to 2,4k or maybe more on my 74 rogue (atm 1,9k because my mate is not active anymore) So hope we get some rewards :P

I'll be there to take the rating <3

so i twink a prot pally and am looking for a 74 partner for 2s (ally) would LOVE some skilled dps or  a decent healer

message me on the forums as you never know what toon ill be on

and yes i did necro this thread rather than post a new one.  

download (1).jpeg

As Lowrated is pretty inactive nowadays, we can play. 

Write to me in-game on Akyuama, Notakyuama or Boardturnerx

After asking titles back in 2s , now you are asking titles from twink 70-74.....

Why won't we give glad to everyguy who managed to levelup to 90 ? idk

Edited by CochonHalal

LOL, after the title in 2s, u want the title for twink ? REALLY ? Blizzard do that ? No.

Firestorm want to be Blizzlike, Firestorm dont will make it.

Cya.

i for one dont give a fuck about titles.  i just want to smash people in the 70-74 bracket

Edited by Blatancy
2 people like this

Twinks should get the rewards, as the lvl 90 players, twinks are same as the lvl90 chars, just have a few lvl difference, no more

hello i just join in twining 74 yesterday, i would like to know if there any one that can help me grind some tbc raids in exchange of some gold