Ostarion

[Declined] [MoP]Obtaining Haunting Spirit

11 posts in this topic

As I heard from many, or even every enchanter I have talked to (alot), Haunting Spirit no longer drops from Disenchanting ilvl 522 gear from ToT. 

Me, along many other PvE players, would like to see it obtainable again, especially since in retail it was never disabled according to my 2hours research on retail forums and wowhead.

I think it is wrong that players can no longer obtain materials required for crafting ilvl 522 without any apparent reason.

This topic has gotten alot of complaints from players on the MoP server and for a good reason, as those are the best crafted items for those slots and a great way to gear up alts, friends, or even yourself if you can afford it, aswell as a pretty decent money maker.

4 people like this

YIS +1

Same goes for spirits of war.

I agree.... These items should be obtainable through DE

+1 Get this accepted ASAP.

ASAP

+1 and bugtracker :)

Humm, should be easy to fix... just alot items x.x

I'm right with you on the Haunting Spirits. Part of PvE'ing is getting geared up and those 522's are a decent start since they both cover: 1 major slot (Head in this case; normally: Head, Chest, Legs) and a medium slot (Feet in this case; normally: Feet, Gloves, Shoulder). It's a fast, costly way to get ready for PvE as a new Player; or as an established Player switching Content (PvP - PvE // Vice-versa). Keeping those off the table is not acceptable.