Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sheepys

[Declined] Tutorials and Guides!

3 posts in this topic

I suggest making A Tutorials and Guides for each Expansion instead of making a joint one! confusing if you make a ICC guide for MoP with tactics using MoP unessesary Clutter!

Eh.... Thats a bit confuse but is an half to half idea Because staff will waste more time creating topics to players post less things than they think, so it would just have alot of topics and that would not be so good, I hope you could understand that is people style, Cheers from WOD! ^^

Hey,

I see what you mean, it's indeed going to be a pretty big mess once the server has been out for a couple of weeks/months.
But at the other hand, it will be confusing for new players, since they won't know where to post problems or search for answers about issues that involve all the realms and expansions. (Launcher, forums, etc...).

In my opinion, they should wait this one out. If it gets unbelieveably messy in a short amount of time, they should consider your suggestion. But for now I think it's enough by adding the name of the expansion in the title of your topic (E.G. [MOP], [CATA], etc...).