Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ríu

Siege of Orgrimmar Video

!   13 members have voted

1. 1. Should i release it?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Hello Community,

after i showed a couple of friends on what i work at the moment in my "free" time i wanted to share it with u too to get some feedback, usefull ideas what i could use and maybe something else.

-----

I'm currently working on a little Video which includes all working bosses to show potential new players what is working on the Mists of Pandaria Server. I will release the Trailer after we got the little Nazgrim released to have a good pool of working bosses to show. Many people asking me for now what i will do in that trailer like sequences of boss fights, just images or something else and i decided me to use some nice looking screenshots which i will edit that they look sick as fuck. If u dont agree with that Idea and u would love it more to see videos from the bosses in it feel free to say it and i will think about my decision again.

But enough talk, lets start with some pictures.

PpY30wa.jpg
4pi69x2.jpgBVbhY1X.jpgf3lsLtQ.jpglcocRZO.jpg9WKCMbz.jpgm08N4Ty.jpg

As you can see the Design overall is themed complete by Firestorm and the homepage with all their banners.

ZNIyLQE.jpg

Thats just a little screenshot for the People who are interested to see how it looks on my After Effects.

And yeah thats kinda it. As i said on the start if you have any ideas what i could change or what i should use feel free to say them.

Greetings, Riu.

Edited by Ríu
5 people like this

<3 Little Nazgrim. Lol, Anyway AMAZING WORK! LOVE IT

1 person likes this

Ríu Amazing work! :D

1 person likes this

22 hours ago, Sketter said:

<3 Little Nazgrim. Lol, Anyway AMAZING WORK! LOVE IT

17 hours ago, Rymnor said:

Ríu Amazing work! :D

Thank you for ur Feedback. I made a little Preview for u that u can see the overall look. :)

1 person likes this

If u want i can make u huge (3840x2160, 4k) screenshots which u can scale down to 1080, which looks better as normal 1080p c8bcd47b19f8c4a83fd089d622f4bfd4.png

Edited by Wtfhappened
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Wtfhappened said:

If u want i can make u huge (3840x2160, 4k) screenshots which u can scale down to 1080, which looks better as normal 1080p c8bcd47b19f8c4a83fd089d622f4bfd4.png

When i will go to release it, it get rendered in 4K anyways. But for that amout of Rendering i need to do it on my work otherwise i cant do something for arround 2h on my PC :( But thanks for ur offer. :)

The screens and video is just a look in what im doing at the moment and to share my idea with other people who have some ideas too.

Edited by Ríu
1 person likes this