• Announcements

demonback

CAS error solution

14 posts in this topic

Hello everyone , I've downloaded the full firestorm game second time (this has no bounds with the solution ) , and I've started to try doin things about the CAS error . 

Ok so what made it work ? 

Step 1 : Download the full game from with Firestorm's torrent 

Step 2: Delete/Uninstall Firestorm launcher 

Step 3: Reinstall Firestorm launcher 

Step 4 : Run Firestorm launcher , select the option Already Installed ? from wod section, Select directory of ur full game , let it do the stuff it has to do 

Step 5 : Open wow folder , delete WTF folder , then delete WoW.mfil ,  then move to the Interface and download the ADDons follder.

Step 6 : Go to the place you have your wow folder  ( you must select your wow folder in this step , like the folder that contains everything ) , right click on WOW folder , unceck read only  for the enire folder hit OK  

Step 7 : Play and send gold to Gcdhacker on Grommash xD

P.S: hope it works for you It did worked for me  HF

At step 6 to be able to unceck read only rightclick on wow folder hit  proprieties  then you will see read only and unceck it ( I couldn't edit the post idk why )

2 hours ago, demonback said:

At step 6 to be able to unceck read only rightclick on wow folder hit  proprieties  then you will see read only and unceck it ( I couldn't edit the post idk why )

Doesn't work, did all you've said, Glad I'm not the only one who's had this problem.

Well I just shared with you what worked for me nothing more or less

1 hour ago, demonback said:

Well I just shared with you what worked for me nothing more or less

Well I was letting you know it isn't working, nothing more or less.

maybe for you , idk , maybe it works for other players ...

1 hour ago, demonback said:

maybe for you , idk , maybe it works for other players ...

It depends on the CAS error I'm guessing. This is mine. I've tried the way you've said in case it does work but unfortunately no it doesn't.

CAS Error.png

Edited by Baron

22 minutes ago, Baron said:

It depends on the CAS error I'm guessing. This is mine. I've tried the way you've said in case it does work but unfortunately no it doesn't.

CAS Error.png

Hello there. Go to your WoW Folder - uncheck Read-Only and in Data folder uncheck all files to don't have Read-Only property, too.

Write Path of your "WoW" Folder.

Edited by Tigd
1 person likes this

40 minutes ago, Tigd said:

Hello there. Go to your WoW Folder - uncheck Read-Only and in Data folder uncheck all files to don't have Read-Only property, too.

Okay, is this right what I'm doing? Also sorry what do you mean write path in my Wow folder?

un-tick.png

51 minutes ago, Tigd said:

I've done what you've said, it's still saying the CAS error when I click Firestorm Launcher and click play.

try like this delete ur  wow folders ( keep 1 in safe that's working in a diffrent partition of ur storage )  Download full client agin  uninstall firestorm launcher , restart PC , install firestorm launcher go to I've already have full version when you loged in in launcher select directory of the full client hit OK then DO everyting from Step 5 -6 and 7 if it works xD

Just now, demonback said:

try like this delete ur  wow folders ( keep 1 in safe that's working in a diffrent partition of ur storage )  Download full client agin  uninstall firestorm launcher , restart PC , install firestorm launcher go to I've already have full version when you loged in in launcher select directory of the full client hit OK then DO everyting from Step 5 -6 and 7 if it works xD

I've done that and changed it to utorrent firestorm file, still didn't work. :S

Damn i'm really sorry like 4real It worked for me this way I just wanted to share with you 

Post archived due to inactivity.