• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Enrico

[MOP] THE DEVELOPERS ARE WRONG AND PLAYERS SUFFERS

15 posts in this topic

two weeks ago I got the gloves by the Iron juggernaut (sixth soo boss), and were warforged, it took me another week to get 1000 vp and increase the gloves to 4/4. Now I connected and I have found that they have removed the gloves from my bags! and I have not received any refund! I demand an explanation! It is not fair that because of errors should pay the players!

2 people like this

I agree with him, atleast you could give him back normal ones or valors that he spent to upgrade them..

1 person likes this

The true question is..

Why boost to lvl90 free?

wtf, we're not talking about this

Just now, Enrico said:

wtf, we're not talking about this

statte calmo

Apparently we've got this issue in all realms, same happened to our fellow french raiders, and so did happen to us in the spanish realm. At least we would like to get an answer, in fact, I believe that most of us do not give a heck about a new lvl 90 char, but I hope we get an answer soon

1 person likes this

Greetings Enrico,

It is against the rules to publically discuss descisions that the staff have made,
Intentionally or not. If you would like this to be fixed make a ticket in game about it
and the on duty GMs will talk to you about your issue. I'm sorry that you've came
upon something that is causing you a inconveinence and I hope the GMs in game
can help solve it.

Kind regards,
Stormrage Trial GM
Daran

Edited by Daran

Daran, I talked to a GM just now and they dont even know what happened or why. So its up to us to investigate this matter. I too logged in just a bit ago to find my warforged healing ring (with full upgrade) deleted from my shaman. As the screenshot shows https://imgur.com/kWwrq5q GMs dont have the power to remove or give items that were deleted. My suggestion was to either be refunded the 1k valor that was spent to upgrade it, or give us the normal items (553 plus the 1k valor used to upgrade). We are simply trying to find out why this happened and why it was allowed to happen.

1 hour ago, tanker19k said:

Daran, I talked to a GM just now and they dont even know what happened or why. So its up to us to investigate this matter. I too logged in just a bit ago to find my warforged healing ring (with full upgrade) deleted from my shaman. As the screenshot shows https://imgur.com/kWwrq5q GMs dont have the power to remove or give items that were deleted. My suggestion was to either be refunded the 1k valor that was spent to upgrade it, or give us the normal items (553 plus the 1k valor used to upgrade). We are simply trying to find out why this happened and why it was allowed to happen.

Like i said, make a ticket and talk to your servers in game staff about it.
Speculating what happened isn't going to fix the issue. I understand that
what ever happened shouldn't have, but if you want to be reimbersed for it
make a ticket and show proof you owned said item.

Kind regards,
Stormrage Trial GM
Daran

You dont get it do you? I already did that. I am awaiting the GM to message me via game and/or forum. So opening a ticket is futile at this time. And I dont have to screenshot the item, when the admin is the one who took it away so therefore its not my responsibility to do a screenshot when they probably have a list of people who had the warforged items.

1 person likes this

Greetings, 

The current GM staff on Taran'zhu do not know why the items were removed, and weren't informed of them even being removed. I will speak to an administrator and get as much info for you all as possible, for now, it's best to remain patient until I speak to one of them.

I highly apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

Executive GM Tristam - Taran'Zhu

So my question remains, was it the Administrators who took our items and what will they do to make it right since we had no knowledge of it?

Topic closed due to inactivity.