• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DeathHug

Congratulations.

20 posts in this topic

A weeks ago I got the belt by the Iron juggernaut (sixth soo boss), and were warforged, it took me another week to get 1000 vp and increase the belt to 4/4. Now I connected and I have found that they have removed the belt from my char! and I have not received any refund! I demand an explanation! It is not fair that because of errors should pay the players!

So look like that's why everyone play and spend like 3h to kill bosses and get valors. There are wasnt any warning or tell that item is invalid and will be taken.. IT'S SO UNFAIR....

GM's can take items but can not refound. It's funny, not player mistakes it was mistake by scripters... So yea look like that's why we paying firestorm points also. 

I just can say Congratulations firestorm...

Edited by DeathHug
5 people like this

be patient, server might mail it back

Atleast return the normal items 4/4 upgraded since you took the Warforged one.

3 people like this

Greetings,

I can assure you. Game Masters did not take these items. If they were removed it was the decision of the administrators, and they will be the ones you can message regarding this.

Regards,

Executive GM Tristam.

And can you put this post for Administrators ?.. I'm sorry about that sayin gms... I just got angry.

Ofc. Valor points wont be refunded since its firestorm. First of all before putting boss in live servers test him... 3-5 times.

They won't never admit their error :D

21 hours ago, DeathHug said:

A weeks ago I got the belt by the Iron juggernaut (sixth soo boss), and were warforged, it took me another week to get 1000 vp and increase the belt to 4/4. Now I connected and I have found that they have removed the belt from my char! and I have not received any refund! I demand an explanation! It is not fair that because of errors should pay the players!

So look like that's why everyone play and spend like 3h to kill bosses and get valors. There are wasnt any warning or tell that item is invalid and will be taken.. IT'S SO UNFAIR....

GM's can take items but can not refound. It's funny, not player mistakes it was mistake by scripters... So yea look like that's why we paying firestorm points also. 

I just can say Congratulations firestorm...

We'll refund you the valor points, sorry for the inconvenience

@Enrico This player had the same problem, would it be possible to refund him the valor points too? He made a topic in the forum too, but you didn't give an answer to him

I would also have another explanation. Yesterday me and my guild have killed again the iron juggernaut , have come out again warforged items . Why you remove items to players without having correct before the loot of the boss ? Now these items will be deleted again ? #logic

I'll just hope that the Team will keep an look into it again and think about it if it was the correct decision but overall its really depressing for 10N Groups to lose Items from 2 IDs.

Lost my Warforged Legs on Ríu too.. really depressing.

#Giveusouritemsback :<

Edited by Ríu

lol Poor guys :D

the logic behind this boggles me, aren't all the bosses supposed to have a possibility of dropping warforged gear, as thunder forged is dropped in TO, or am I mistaken, just because you have a boss that actually drops warforged albeit at too high a drop rate you decide to take 2 steps back and delete characters items, after some have had these items for 2 weeks, it actually took 2 weeks to discover warforged was dropped. Why instead of deleting peoples items, rework the drop rate, and add warforged as a possible drop from the other available bosses.

1 person likes this

+1 dogma perfect as always

On 2016. 06. 18. at 7:33 PM, Izidor said:

We'll refund you the valor points, sorry for the inconvenience

Izidor! Still nothing happend.

Edited by DeathHug

nothing for me... 

okay i jusr relog and my gloves are back :D thanks!!!

Topic closed due to inactivity.