OMG

Ban.

3 posts in this topic

Hello everybody, I just saw that an Admin banned me for "Bugged MMR System", so Dustti told me that I "Usebug" during ONLY 1 arena (I didn't lose any points) the reason why I didn't lose any points is that my computer just crashed due to my parents turning off the Wi-Fi. So Ist , the reason I do this post is to get more Infos about my ban because the GM didn't say me anything and then in 2nd, I don't get it, because I didn't lose because of the Wi-Fi , the consequences are banning X times because as I just said, the GM didn't say me anything. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

13 minutes ago, OMG said:

Hello everybody, I just saw that an Admin banned me for "Bugged MMR System", so Dustti told me that I "Usebug" during ONLY 1 arena (I didn't lose any points) the reason why I didn't lose any points is that my computer just crashed due to my parents turning off the Wi-Fi. So Ist , the reason I do this post is to get more Infos about my ban because the GM didn't say me anything and then in 2nd, I don't get it, because I didn't lose because of the Wi-Fi , the consequences are banning X times because as I just said, the GM didn't say me anything. 

Thanks and have a nice day.

I want to say something else, you know that if you ban people because they didn't lose any points during only 1 match, you should ban a LOT of people :). So that's what I don't understand. And that's what I call abusive ban because you focused on ONLY 1 guy, just focus on other people and you'll see that we can EVERYONE have issues.

Edited by OMG
Correction de l'orthographe.

Greetings, @OMG. Publicly discussing staff decisions is not allowed. Please make a ban appeal in the correct section for it. You will be given a response there. Locking this thread.