• Announcements

Edgie

Roasted Tauren

127 posts in this topic

Who was that smart and took my guild????

I will not argue about this, this is totally not fair due to you guys knew i will be back.
ONE online player logging once in a month took it?

@Inveric

Edited by Immens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same way someone took my guild after i was 6 month away it seems, tho now I still got an alt char in it and the person who took it is gone for a full year, still not getting it back again :/

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*lurks in cow pasture waitinf for the day RT comes back*

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Blatancy said:

*lurks in cow pasture waitinf for the day RT comes back*

well there are a few... a few supreme beings from noble background and highborn heritage who await that.... but it can never be the same again I guess. Meh those glorious 'ol days. chilling with dem taurens in SW, trolling plebs... damn those precious memories...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sarah Shan said:

well there are a few... a few supreme beings from noble background and highborn heritage who await that.... but it can never be the same again I guess. Meh those glorious 'ol days. chilling with dem taurens in SW, trolling plebs... damn those precious memories...

Moo  

 

how ya been shan? i missed ya

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh well fine so far, I took another half year break for some irl stuff and checked out some other games... but I guess I am coming back again. Gonna check out Legion a bit, but mostly hang around MoP again I guess

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sarah Shan said:

Oh well fine so far, I took another half year break for some irl stuff and checked out some other games... but I guess I am coming back again. Gonna check out Legion a bit, but mostly hang around MoP again I guess

MoP4Life

im still around, on alts and shit, just ask in world chat for me or msg me and ill tell you my guilds

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Sarah Shan said:

well there are a few... a few supreme beings from noble background and highborn heritage who await that.... but it can never be the same again I guess. Meh those glorious 'ol days. chilling with dem taurens in SW, trolling plebs... damn those precious memories...

Thank you and @Blatancyfor these kind words ^_^:D

I miss those days, God.
It helped me so much in real bullshitcrap life.
And the guildies were the best laugh i had online.

It will never be the same again. 
Definitely I will not come back, just started retail on EU and it goes really good with these new random plebs
(Lots of females too, you're welcome :P)
And many others are on retail US, ofc.
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Immens said:

Thank you and @Blatancyfor these kind words ^_^:D

I miss those days, God.
It helped me so much in real bullshitcrap life.
And the guildies were the best laugh i had online.

It will never be the same again. 
Definitely I will not come back, just started retail on EU and it goes really good with these new random plebs
(Lots of females too, you're welcome :P)
And many others are on retail US, ofc.
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuu

join me in discord at least lol

https://discord.gg/t3TfpEy

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww you guys are adorable with your sentimental trip to better times O.o

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/24/2017 at 9:56 AM, Amihay said:

Awww you guys are adorable with your sentimental trip to better times O.o

Yes :D we miss you too habibi :*

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for gravedig but the nostalgia is deep here... Anybody remember these days? Can't believe how long it's been, time flies... :'(

Roasted Tauren forever god tier

 

 

-jaystar///deities

Edited by Deities
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still the best xD

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

when you beat a dead horse long enough, maybe it gonna stand up again`?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ayyy

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall still alive :o @Edgie where did you go from Discord?! And no fam.. The Love Crew is the best now, sorry, you can join it if you want...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

srsly, Imi., you've been so gay ever since, why

catch up with u guys soon

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deities come play with me bb :D

@Amihay still playing?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Edgie said:

srsly, Imi., you've been so gay ever since, why

catch up with u guys soon

Did you just assume my gender and sexual orientation?

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll come play with everyone but I forget my username info and all that shit, it's been like 2-3 years lol

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.11.2017 at 11:28 AM, Edgie said:

@Amihay still playing?

Not still, but again ^^ Joined legion and guild like 6 weeks ago, just has to work alot and is now regular showup. Act more grown up sometimes, which is sad, but still falls back into old patterns which is appreciated and amusing. Irl, relationships and jobs surely change people, take care it does not ruin you xD. Im still as retarded as always, maybe a trait of age.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Thicc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any word on MoP RT reboot?

- Blatancy

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Edgie said:

I'm game.

Can I play u? OwO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now