Unira

torrent Complete Firestorm Torrent - Full Game Download

64 posts in this topic

hey this torrent is corrently offline? because when i open, utorrent say...

Sem título.png

same here

Seed pls

please make also torrent for each realm separately i only want WotLK i cant find any torrent T_T

1 person likes this

Anyone have a working torrent for WoD? The one on here isn't working, nor are any others I've come across. Needs seeders!

Hello there. I got issue when i am trying to log on in the wow application i am not able is says that what i entered are vaild, but when i am trying to log in on to website i am able. I have played WOW MOP 5.4.8 before and i want to play again but i cant. any help ? Thanks

I have downloaded the legion torrent, the Wow.exe and the wow64.exe is not working, Wow launcher wnat me to download battlenet. should i download battlenet?

On 5/12/2017 at 11:43 AM, Gummi said:

I have downloaded the legion torrent, the Wow.exe and the wow64.exe is not working, Wow launcher wnat me to download battlenet. should i download battlenet?

i have a same problem, downloaded 7.1.5 (41.5gb) and nothing works -_- can some1 instruct me what i did wrong ?

2 hours ago, njax said:

i have a same problem, downloaded 7.1.5 (41.5gb) and nothing works -_- can some1 instruct me what i did wrong ?

Do you launch the game through Firestorm's own launcher?

2 minutes ago, Lagdyret said:

Do you launch the game through Firestorm's own launcher?

i did with firestorm launcher, wow /wow-64 and its still a same :(

Hi, I'm new here as well and I have a problem connecting. I downloaded the Legion (sylvanas) Server. When I start WoW or WoW-64 the game starts-but when i enter my logininformations and try to log in- it only says "connecting" but nothing else happens. What should I do? Pls help

I did download the full client and I found the issue- still thanks a lot for the help :)

Hey, i wanna ask is this game have latest version? and autoupdates?

1 hour ago, Tennivan said:

Hey, i wanna ask is this game have latest version? and autoupdates?

It depends on what expansion you mean.

• Legion: 7.1.5 (expected update to 7.2+)
  • Warlods of Draenor: 6.2.3
  • Mists of Pandaria: 5.4.8
  • Cataclysm: 4.3.4
  • WotLK: 3.3.5a

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2017.png

Edited by Tigd

2 hours ago, Tigd said:

It depends on what expansion you mean.

• Legion: 7.1.5 (expected update to 7.2+)
  • Warlods of Draenor: 6.2.3
  • Mists of Pandaria: 5.4.8
  • Cataclysm: 4.3.4
  • WotLK: 3.3.5a

Kind regards,

@Tigd

tigd-2017.png

ok thx i have now 7.1.5 version but when game updates then i need to download this

1 person likes this

I Can't seem to Use the Plays download Links for Legion , I tried to just let the game Play and download at the same time But that just crashed my game and now I am stuck So i kinda wana download and install the game first ? So what do i do ^^ If there is a nice torrent around for me to use ?

Hello @JorodyDreaming.

You can download official Firestorm's Legion torrent for Sylvanas & Greymane realm here: Firestorm All Torrents page.

You need BitTorrent or μTorrent to run these links there.

tigd-2018.png

Edited by Tigd

12 hours ago, Tigd said:

Hello @JorodyDreaming.

You can download official Firestorm's Legion torrent for Sylvanas & Greymane realm here: Firestorm All Torrents page.

You need BitTorrent or μTorrent to run these links there.

tigd-2018.png

Thanks ! That explainsAlot why nothing was happening after clicking the link *Facepalm* 

1 person likes this

@JorodyDreaming

No problem, you are welcome! :)

I liked to help you with your issue.

tigd-2018.png

some seeders should be nice stuck att 328kib sec in downloading! 1 day remaining on a 200mbit fiber line!

1 person likes this

On 25/06/2016 at 3:19 PM, Unira said:

logo-1280-full.png.fc457b65e0550112b0cad

This torrrent package include Full Game Clients for:

• Warlords Of Draenor
  • Mists Of Pandaria
  • Cataclysm
  • Wrath Of the Lich King
  • The Burning Crusade

I got idea to make this torrent when I see special actions "Boris returns", and after that I create this torrent, and for all ppl witch have problems with download of game client.

After download all or selected expansions over torrent client, please check guide how to install Firestrom Launcher and how to add selected game expansion on link Warlords of Draenor 6.2.3 - Full Client Download Guide (this guide is for Warlords of Draenor but can to use same method for other expansions ex. Cataclysm). I using Linux and if You are lake me, check this guide  Complete Firestorm Linux Guide and You can to use same method from guide for other expansions.

Note: I make optimization for old PC & linux pc in WTF folder I set to game use OpenGL not DirectX, if You are on Windows and have brand new PC with lot CPU power free free to delete WTF directory and game will by default work with DirectX. If using Linux my suggestion is to leave on OpenGL.

p.s. - Please Seed this torrent to support Firestorm and players, and feel free to upload this torrent file on any public/private torrent tracker.

Firestorm.torrent

hey...its a good thing but of there are every extension it must take a rlly long time to download ^^ and take a lot of space :/

On 7/6/2018 at 7:42 PM, BroccoliExe said:

hey...its a good thing but of there are every extension it must take a rlly long time to download ^^ and take a lot of space :/

Hello,

This thread is quite old, you may want to check the torrent links listed in the play page as they may have more seeders.

https://firestorm-servers.com/welcome/play

1 person likes this

On 2016-11-04 at 8:43 PM, ewoe95 said:

please make also torrent for each realm separately i only want WotLK i cant find any torrent T_T

I'd like to see that! As said above. The .torrent file isn't working at all! So it would be very nice of you guys to sort this problem! :)

Thanks in advance! :)