Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sam

[Declined] Increasing Leveling Rates on MoP Realms

8 posts in this topic

Hello, I know the leveling rate is currently 5x. I would like to level other toons but in my opinion 5x is low. I wonder if you can increase the rates. Increasing the rates on a specific day would be nice too.

5x is not low, I think it's good, there are other ways to level up faster, but all opinions are valid :)

What's up with all the criticism about x5 not being enough? Back in the day on Pandashan we never had anyone being sad about x5. I think it's HIGH enough and if you don't like leveling we have the 90 boost option in our shop.

What's up with all the criticism about x5 not being enough? Back in the day on Pandashan we never had anyone being sad about x5. I think it's HIGH enough and if you don't like leveling we have the 90 boost option in our shop.

Teeheehee, well there you have it.

If you don't like the low rates, cough up some cash. :3

They'll never raise the rates, but they sure as hell had no reservations bout more than doubling the instant level cap price on the shop.

Hello, I know the leveling rate is currently 5x. I would like to level other toons but in my opinion 5x is low. I wonder if you can increase the rates. Increasing the rates on a specific day would be nice too.

Greetings,

There are other ways to increase your XP such as Heirlooms and XP potions.

There is no use in increasing the XP rate with all these ways to speed up your leveling.

You can set up groups to do dungeons and such.

Keep in mind that this is my personal opinion.

We will have to see what the Admins/Head Staff has to say.

Kind regards,

Game Master Kothego

1 person likes this

I agree that there are other ways to level quickly. The heirlooms are great, plus you have guild perks if youre in a high level guild, plus the XP potion. There is no reason to increase the XP rates

I agree that there are other ways to level quickly. The heirlooms are great, plus you have guild perks if youre in a high level guild, plus the XP potion. There is no reason to increase the XP rates

Yeah, you have lot of ways for level, XP rates are OK.

1 person likes this

Well, the thing is. I love to play all classes and specs. I played on a WoTLK server for more than four years and I have all classes / specs on my toons there. I even have toons of the same class with different races. The rates are 10x so it would take 8-13h to level a toon with heirlooms.

I do know about the extra XP options and I also know about the store options. While I was leveling up I wasted a lot of time in cata/MoP areas looking for working quests. That annoyed me a bit. I do not know if those cata/MoP quests are fixed now or not, though. I asked in world chat and they suggested I would grind mobs instead of questing which was not that much fun.

When I started looking for an MoP server to play on, I compared every server there is. I found servers with high population / higher rates though sadly they were PvP mainly. The only server that I found with PvE realms / updates / decent population was/is Pandashan for sure. I wanted to level all classes like I did on my last server. Though, after leveling one toon I decided to stick with just this toon plus my DK since it was half way leveled.

I see from the thread that many players disagree with me. I respect that. Thanks for keeping the discussion open. By the way, I believe that increasing the rates would get us more players. Some people get bored easily and just leave.

1 person likes this