• Announcements

• LegnaX

[WoD] Garrison Building progress   02/13/16

Check here for knowing all Garrison progress and it's current status!
    • Inveric

Game Master Recruitment — Sylvanas & Taran'Zhu & Grommash   10/08/16

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sylvanas (Legion), Taran'Zhu (Mists of Pandaria) and Grommash (Warlords of Draenor). We're currently looking for members from the North American, European, and Oceania region that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through whispers, forums, and TeamSpeak.  Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Jess

Firestorm International Twitch Moderators Recruitment!   11/16/16

Check out our new Twitch Moderator Recruitment here!
Inveric

Removal of Vote Sites

123 posts in this topic

Spoiler
Spoiler

47 people like this

This is very GOOD :D!

THanks admins \o

45 people like this

Just when I started voting it gets removed fml. But the new system seems to be much better.

41 people like this

Interesting Idea for a new vote system. Think with this idea, will really boost the population to be more online to get the points and spend them. I hope that when it goes live, and in the future will keep more players and they will be more online.

For now, we should probably wait on the info on how many Vote points we will get when you spend that much time online. 

40 people like this

So essentially I wake up to find I lost all the voting points I had saved up? I must've missed the warning or something. I would've used them if I knew it was use them or lose them. Any plans on reimbursing those who had unspent voting points?

35 people like this

I do hope the vote points that everyone already has collected will be converted to the new system, that would be the honest thing to do.

36 people like this

27 minutes ago, Turtledogg said:

So essentially I wake up to find I lost all the voting points I had saved up? I must've missed the warning or something. I would've used them if I knew it was use them or lose them. Any plans on reimbursing those who had unspent voting points?

Your vote points will remain as the same, they're not being removed. They're just being renamed.

Just now, ton714 said:

I do hope the vote points that everyone already has collected will be converted to the new system, that would be the honest thing to do.

Read what I said above :).

41 people like this

I had like 130 voting Points, is it possible to get back those in the new Points or are they lost? I mean like u could have told us abit earlier so that I could have spent those 130 Points. If not i must say, firestorm u are pieces of shit.

I would be really happy if i got an answer

41 people like this