Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marettak

Druid bug abuse

4 posts in this topic

Hello, i am Maretak as u can see feral druid on realm , recently there have been some ppl whispering me i am reported for bug abuse of druid , Latetly i discovered the truth about Ursol Vortex if it is that ability that pushes other to texture , I feel very sorry about that and i want to fix it and make sure it never happens , I would love to show this topic to everyone that had trouble because of me , Again i am sorry , if there is a way how to take those things back , Let me know please , just text me or in game write me an email and i will do my best 

I wrote ticket about it aswell, but it says error retrieving the ticket , so i hope some GMs will see this topic i just wrote and hopefully they will understand , its not my pleasure to make other ppl suffer , i play wow since vanila and i stayed on retail for 7 years, sadly i am short on money so i found this realm to play on , and i really dont want to make other ppl suffer for some ingame bugs , i play only druid for really long time  since begging of my wow journey , all i want is to enjoy thegame , but i cant enjoy it if my actions makes another ppl suffer somehow . again i am sorry for recent druid bugs and i hope this is not going to happen again . 

Use bug tracker, gms can't fix a bug anways.make some videos screenshots about the bug that will help. 

It's not bannable offense to use the spell. Stop worrying, there will always be some whiny players who will report for you for silly and invalid reasons.