Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PietroTheCzar

Battleground - Silvershard Mines

4 posts in this topic

I've been looking around to see if anyone has ever reported this fact but i haven't found anything so i'll do it...

It seems that the Horde faction can exploit the gates that open when the battleground begins. I don't know how, but i occasionally see horde players get out of the spawn area before the battleground begins and prepare the spawn trap which is very frustrating. I hope you can investigate more, try to figure out what allows them to exploit the gates and fix it.

Thanks.

Everyone can exploit it, all it takes is a sandstone drake close to the door, other players mount and dismount outside, a well placed Warlock portal also does the trick, I've seen it in both alliance and horde, a lot more in horde tho, since they seem to have more bug abusers in wod, and they seem to have reenrolled to alliance in legion

I play both factions

the funniest thing is when they fail.... i dont really vcare about this, more problesome is gliding with fag...

those toys u can put down from darkmoon fairy which u can mount work too i heard