• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. top 3 healers in bfa in pve
  3. Today
  4. i had the same problem followed the steps above and changed EU to US and that solved the problem for me
  5. quests

Greeting's @RazorAWP37, The developers try there best to check the bug-tracker so the quest/item you are reporting may not get fixed as soon as possible. kind Regard's, Trial Forum Moderator, Alyzeh.
  6. quests

i do it but all moderators maybe ignore it ? ....
  7. Greetings @Kunaii, This is not intended but keep in mind that mobs auto attacks have a chance of slowing you down but if you're getting slowed as soon as you get in combat I suggest you report it on our bug tracker here. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  8. Hi, so i'm not sure if this is intended or a bug but every time you pull aggro while in the druid travel form you get slowed down to like 40% movement speed.
  9. Greetings @kylex357753, In such a case, I suggest you to relog and queue an arena. It should fix the issue but if not, then you must contact a Game Master in-game through tickets and fix it for you. (PS. Character unstucking may work as well) Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  10. Hello, My Windwalker Monk's "Fist of Fury" cooldown is 3 days, please see picture below for reference. Requesting for your help on fixing this bug please. Thank you!
  11. Yesterday
  12. I want to buy some points but site said me it's not allowed in your country im live in Turkey please help me.
  13. Greeting's @magnumemrah, I see your experience bar is missing, have you tried to do a /reload ui or deleting the cache then re-loading the game? If that does not work try disabling any Addons you may have installed then reloading the game. Kind Regard's Trial Forum Moderator, Alyzeh.
  14. I have a problem with my exp bar, it doesn't seen.I can see it at all.Completed so many quest in Mount Hyjal but i couldn't get any level from 80.I just stuck the same level 80.Can you help me with this? Thank you. https://imgur.com/a/6KvNHdL
  15. guild

Wir haben es heute geschafft - G`huun ist gefallen und das nach nur 7 Versuchen! Gute Arbeit Leute und weiter so! Uldir nm 8/8 - clear Uldir hc 5/8
  16. quests

Greeting's @RazorAWP37, Can you please report these quest on the bug tracker please witch can be found here. Kind regard's Trial Forum Moderator, Alyzeh.
  17. Today
  18. quests

Hi guys... This 2 quests dont work for me ...idk maybe for you work but i have problem: 1 The holepess Ones... It dont want spawn that Mobs what i must kill...or maybe i cant see them - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9682/the-hopeless-ones 2 Razormaw i use item what i get from quest but nothing hapen...dragon still dont show - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9689/razormaw 3 I shoot Magic into the darkness...problem is when i walk into that house nothing hapen - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=9700/i-shoot-magic-into-the-darkness 4 Strategic Strike...Boss Sheya Stormweaver dont spawn in tornado - https://www.wowhead.com/quest=13512/strategic-strikes
  19. Yesterday
  20. Yo, so as the title suggests I need some help with leveling, I've always played on instant lvl cap servers so this is pretty much my first time committing to leveling up and I would really appreciate some help/guide/tips regarding that. I've also been told that it's more efficient to go farm high level monsters instead of doing quests, is that true? Thanks alot.
  21. The Disarmed! fishing quest in Northrend's Dalaran requires a quest item Severed Arm. It should be obtained after fishing up the Bloated Slippery Eel from the water near the prison. The problem is, after looting this fish it is shown in the log but does not appear in the inventory, like the most of quest items which are counted automatically. But this item is special because we need to use it manually to get the required Severed Arm. So, we need to get one quest item from another quest item. I wasn't able to find a way to complete this; the command like /use Bloated Slippery Eel doesn't work. Maybe there is another way?
  22. I see, thanks for the answers. Could ya tell me though, if I already have a void elf, boosted to 110, and I'm gonna make a new one (and level him manually to 110) will I get the heritage armor on both of the void elfs? Or just on the one that I made the quest?
  23. The Solution : the hardest part is ''Eye on the Prize'' quest , i waited for another DH with this quest, we killed the mob , got Eye Beam skill and the rest is easy. GL HF!!!
  24. Same here, I cant make the quest ''Eye on the Prize'' to get Eye Beam skill, because that mob just kills me super easy , i died like 20 times , i dnt know how other DH killed him , please help!!!
  25. I remember watching Reckful grinding on day 1 of Battle for Azeroth and he would have his bags full of boxes and duplicate gear pieces. Why do PvP items never drop on this server?
  26. Last week
  27. Nope, you can only get it leveling manually
  28. Yesterday
  29. Hey there chaps, I want to get my hands on heritage armor for void elf, but I don't want to exp a new char for it. Is it possible to create a new char, buy boost to lvl 100 and exp to lvl 110 to get the heritage armor? Or it doesn't work? If so is there any other way to get the heritage armor other than just exping from 20 to 110? Thanks for the help in advance, cheers
  30. Last week
  31. Hallo Selera, ich kann mich den Worten von Klenn nur anschließen. Ich hoffe die Gilde Innøcent wird ihren Weg machen. Ich wünsche Euch alles alles Gute und viel Erfolg in den Raids und im Gildenaufbau! LG Neo
  32. Vielen Dank Ja, dass wir, als eher kleine Raidgruppe, es manchmal etwas schwerer haben ist uns auch aufgefallen. Deshalb freuen wir uns auch über jedes neue Mitglied! Über jedes, das bereits raidfähig ist vielleicht noch ein kleines bisschen mehr Euch wünsche ich ebenfalls viel Glück dabei, die 8/8 im NM voll zu machen und bei eurem weiteren Lauf durch HC LG
  33. Hey, tut mir leid zu hören, dass es die Bruderschaft so zerschlagen hat - aber gleichzeitig freut es mich, dass ein Teil von euch sich wieder zusammengefunden hat. Ich wünsche euch viel Glück und Erfolg beim Gildenaufbau! Mythrax und G`huun sind schon recht kniffliig und vor allem nicht für "kleine" Raidgruppen ausgelegt - haben wir auch zu spüren bekommen.^^ Unser aktueller Stand sieht wie folgt aus: Uldir nm 7/8 Uldir hc: 5/8 Neo reagiert bestimmt auch nochmal auf deinen Post. LG Rawrpwnzl
  34. Load more activity