All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. how about the resto druid abuse and how they did that rating?
  3. I tried entering Blood Maul Slag Mines in Draenor and there was barrier, tried this on HC and Mythic. Couldn't even kill 1 mob in the dungeon.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Hello @rolien.zaayman8@gmail.com Thank you for your detailed post. I would like to suggest a bug tracker on this. You would get more eyes from the QA and development team that way. Be as detailed as possible with your report. Best Regards, Mythyrian
  6. i never que versus higher rating players always 2k or 2.1k
  7. Firestorm needs to wakeup its so easy to abuse now
  8. 2 months no que... lose 0 LOL
  9. Yea fix this wtf unfair...
  10. Yeah this is crazy we cannot progress on pvp always playing versus players with lower rating only gaining +1 or +2 because higher rate player stop quing for 2 months or more pvp has become inactive because of this players have no reason to que in top because they lose no rating and people with less rating cannot gain more it leaves us with disadvantage and must be addressed
  11. Today
  12. Hello, I've noticed an inconsistency regarding the deduction of points in the rankings that seems incoherent. Normally, not participating in at least five games per week results in a loss of 25 rating points, which affects myself as well as over 99% of the players on the server. However, it appears that some players do not suffer this point loss, even after several months of inactivity. This situation is particularly surprising given that the Firestorm team usually reacts vehemently to the slightest suspicion of cheating or win trading. My question is as follows: Is it normal for some players to benefit from this advantage, thereby creating a clear imbalance in PvP? Some players remain at the top of the leaderboard all season without actively participating, keeping their place without losing points, which effectively gives them undue advantages in the arena. For example, a player might reach a 2.6k rating in the first month and then remain inactive until the end of the season, still receiving titles, mounts, and other rewards. This imbalance is unacceptable and undermines the spirit of competition on this server. Urgent measures must be taken to ensure fairness among all PvP players because players cannot push ratings no one in the top is quing. Kràè https://firestorm-servers.com/fr/community/ranking_detail/9/11/0/7661702 Kâtsûyô https://firestorm-servers.com/fr/community/ranking_detail/9/11/0/15003417 Sølítûde https://firestorm-servers.com/fr/community/ranking_detail/9/11/0/9681761 Rãvenz https://firestorm-servers.com/en/community/ranking_detail/9/11/0/14922124 https://imgur.com/a/TNJadRT Kind regards.
  13. Last week
  14. The vortix pinnacle, cataclysm dungeon in uldum, is bug so you cant get Reins of the Drake of the North Wind. When you kill the first boss, Grand Virzien Ertand, tornadoes should appear that take you to the next section but they dont appear so its impossible to go on with the dungeon
  15. battle of daza'alor, the boss great tinker mekkatorque (https://www.wowhead.com/npc=144838/high-tinker-mekkatorque#videos) remains in the air and does not start. Unable to complete raid (Mythic)
  16. Hi, I'm now at level 81, in Stormwind, and is trying to get to Vash'jr, but I can't find any any to get the quest line at all. The call board is empty. "Nothing interesting at the moment" is the response I get when I click it. Recuiter Burns doesn't have a quest to give me when I click on him. Please help. Thanks.
  17. Title: apocalypse dk pvp wound burst Type: In-game Description:  devs of firestorm, can you explain why you bugged death knight apocalypse amount of wounds bursted in the attack, i put 6 on my target, press apocalypse and theres 4 left, only 2 ghouls are summoned as proof of the spell not working properly, i understand wounds are bugged, but thats no reason to ruin class design
  18. Never mind, logged out then in and all good
  19. I talked to Wrathion in SW and nothing happened. Am I missing something? Do I need to finish BFA first?
  20. 1. Are u seeing any abnormal connections coming to your PC when the exe is clicked by u? Mostly these are blocked automatically by dedicated firewalls but low grade ones can offer u choice to block or allow. 2. Are u seeing any blocked connections while gaming? norton and mcafee routinely used to show me such during BFA & SL both but now I have dedicated security & they get auto-blocked. IF u do see any such, that means there's a gap that malicious activity is piggybacking on, using exe and/or associated DLL's. The cure: this will be a little tedious >> 1. make sure u have dependable firewall, windows' innate one works fine but I have no idea how these things work over in ur part of world, firewall is more important than antivirus basically. 2. delete WHOLE FS folder, then manually delete everything WoW related in ur registry, also clear ur whole UAC area of WoW related footprint. This generally is under Users/Default/AppData but can be in other places in Users folder. 3. do a thorough antirus clean of ur system including once after a restart. 4. Get FS full client while a dependable security is on. Dont go the launcher route as that can have malicious activity, get zip file & manually unzip. 5. Make ABSOLUTELY sure the new unzipped folder is either in OS drive or if on partition, then partition has priviledges to write a large pagefile to OS drive. U may want to read this > https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/how-does-page-file-affect-games-and-should-i-configure-it.3216152/ I'm assuming all thru that u have windows and the download wasnt corrupt to begin with, resulting in missing/altered files.
  21. Im 100% sure I have no AV on my pc, VPN also didnt help me. Never had such problems with BFA, Legion etc. Btw the first launch of the game was normal and fast, after that all the time it was taking forever. Maybe there are some other options for me to do. I dont think that my PC is a problem, the task of the game in task manager consumes zero of my CPU or RAM and only after 15 minutes it starts to use my CPU and RAM and then the game instantly launches.
  22. I have nearly 400mb/s internet speed, i5-6400,hdd and 12gb RAM. The newest expansion I played was BFA on the official server and I never had such problems. Legion and every other expansion take no time to open, except DF. Thats why Im confused with that.
  23. The Seat of the Triumvirate is now open again, enjoy.
  24. I just noticed that Well of Eternity is marked as working. When I enter the dungeon it's entirely empty and you can't get past the first flames blocking the way. Also regarding Blackrock Foundry, last time I was there I was able to kill Operator Mythic no problem, but there might be problem for melee classes since you need to kill cannons that spawn wrong and you can't get to them by melee.
  25. Earlier
  26. Hello old content farmers, Skorpyron and Horridon/jalak have been fixed. All your old messages are hidden to clean up the thread, please continues to post the issues you have to keep the list update, we will try to fix the issues
  27. old song but good!
  28. Hello @SrubsRUs There is currently no plans to release the Mac version of Dragonflight. If you wan't to experience Dragonflight while on your mac you will need to use a windows virtual. Mythyrian
  29. Load more activity