• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. good luck with the authenticator i put one on my account. but its flawd af. since i can just login to my account without even needing to put my authenticator code in and just play the game on different ip's, Gotta Love Firestorm
  3. Greetings @Z2ko, Try re-logging and after that is done, check your mailbox. If that didn't help create a new character and then check at it's mailbox as it might have sent it there. Looking forward to your reply. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  4. Hello I just collected 52 mounts and got an anchieviement "Leading the Calvary" but i did not get The Albino Drake. Any tips?
  5. Title some context: told him that my account got cracked, GM told me that I should change password or use 2-step verification. Then I proposed to offer proof to IP ban the perpetrator and this was his response.
  6. Today
  7. ı try but again
  8. Greeting's @magnumemrah, 1 more solution is to try this: Log in game and type this is the chat box /script MainMenuExpBar:Show() then press enter of course. Hopefully that should fix it. Kind Regard's, Trial Forum Moderator, Alyzeh.
  9. We are currently 8/8 on both Normal and Heroic difficulties. We will start Mythic this week as we got a stable and dedicated roster! We mostly need ranged dps (preferably mages and warlocks) with an item level superior to 355/360. To join, either DM me on discord or join the guild's server.
  10. Greetings @YouBigDummy, Seems like a one, please report it in our bug tracker, though they are other ways to level up from 90 to 100. Click here to make a new report. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  11. ı try old steps but nothing happened
  12. At level 91 after going through the dark portal and getting through the first two quests there are no other quests that pop up and getting the dwarf quest when I try to accept it says not available to your race. Is it a bug?
  13. yup getting the same error
  14. Title: Golee Type: Website Description:  Hello, I'm making this quick post for the devs to look into my bugtracker report regarding a Pet bug. It makes it for hunters extremely annoying to deal with and I would appreciate it if it would get fixed some time soon. The post didn't get a review yet so thats why this post. https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/80717 Kind Regards, Golee
  15. Same thing.I changed my hair style and then chose the hidden helmet option and when I got into a BG the old hair style appeared..
  16. Greetings @jarlzz, This is not the correct section to report bugged quest, please report them to our bug tracker. Click here to make a report. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  17. Title: quest Type: In-game Description:  i have this quest name [The Basics: Hitting Things] i try to kill those tiki target but nothing happen
  18. Maybe that occurs cause of your helmet, try to transmog it into the "Hidden Helmet" choice and check if it restarts after it.
  19. I just queued for a random Battleground and finished it,but as soon as I entered it I took my helmet off and the hair style reverted back to the old one.I will queue for Arena too,if that bit will make a difference...
  20. Greetings @GrimReaperX, Have you tried queueing arena after having the new hairstyle? It might be saved that way. Looking forward to your reply. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  21. Nothing major but still a very annoying little thing.Whenever I change my hair style it resets back to the old one,and this always happens when I log out.The strange thing is that my beard style doesn't revert back to the old one and stays as the new one like it should be,so it's only the hair style.Any solution to this little thingy?
  22. when be possible trnasfer from other server of BFA like monster?
  23. You're welcome @kylex357753, enjoy. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  24. Queuing in arena worked. Thanks mate!
  25. Hello there Gul'danians and WoD enthusiasts. I write to you today to tell you of the wiki I have written on your behalf. A wiki and series of guides designed to make you a badass mofo faster than everyone else. To give you the tips and tricks you need to impress your friends and the ladies/gentlemen in your life. Here you will find a collection of information unique to Firestorm and written with you in mind. Follow my paved road and become strong. https://wod-firestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Draenor_of_Firestorm_Wiki
  26. Hello there Gul'danians and WoD enthusiasts. I write to you today to tell you of the wiki I have written on your behalf. A wiki and series of guides designed to make you a badass mofo faster than everyone else. To give you the tips and tricks you need to impress your friends and the ladies/gentlemen in your life. Here you will find a collection of information unique to Firestorm and written with you in mind. Follow my paved road and become strong. https://wod-firestorm.fandom.com/wiki/Draenor_of_Firestorm_Wiki
  27. Yesterday
  28. @magnumemrah, What is it you are struggling to do? have you followed all the steps i provided if so let me know. Kind Regard's Trial Forum Moderator, Alyzeh.
  29. Load more activity