• Announcements

• Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!
    • Otacon

New Graphic Ideas   07/29/19

If you are a Graphic Designer and want to volunteer to help the International Firestorm Staff with creating contents, make sure to take a look on that topic here.
    • Otacon

Events on Twitch!   09/02/19

The International Firestorm Staff is going to stream its Weekly Events on Twitch. For more information about our Twitch channel and the Weekly Events, you can check here.
    • Otacon

Securing a Firestorm Account   11/16/19

Securing your account is very important, so please read our guideline here:    

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Try this method. If the NPC was gone when you abandoned the quest and you couldn't find him again, go ask people around who had the same quest like you did before and then ask them to share the quest for you. it's the only way. (This NPC fades away issue is just similar like Itonya before.)
  4. Meh, can't edit the lst post anymore. However, today at 11a.m. the server restarted and I'm pretty sure the devs implemented a fix for the situation, since once I relogged at the "Raal" quest location the NPC suddenly appeared and I could finish the questline as if nothing ever went wrong. Huge thanks to the devteam for taking care of this!
  5. Solved Thank u
  6. Greetings @Dingleberry, As @Sam said, you should make a ban appeal, you can click here to make one. General discussion is not the right section to discuss bans or decisions made by staff. Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  7. Sounds pretty similar to my issue ( ), still no response to my ticket though (the update at 11am today seems to have fixed the issue).
  8. I'm trying to donwload the full client but is so slow. Is it normal?
  9. Ye PVP experience here is bad. Normal players must play vs €€ (pay2win) players. Absolutely unbalanced when you start play and you have 390 ilvl vs 425 and soket geared players youu have 0% chance to win. I know, we need money but this is /facepalm. Best for pvp is stop selling max ilvl items on shop. (Why dont sell Mounts, tranmosgs, enchant illusions,pets,toys,etc) Or sell items but not 425 ilvl, maybe 410 or lootboxes as in legion.
  10. hi , i didnt break any rules and regulations from firestorm and whats happening to my character my character is being autoloading per 10min also instant leaving bg cant chat at both world channes, en n es i didnt provoke nor break any rules n regulations whats wrong?
  11. You have 200k hp with 410 gear and you have 300k hp with shop gear + 48 traits. Fair enough lol as if people love to been gangbanged by donors without any way to fight back that huge hp and dd 😂😂😂 oh and not even your weekly pvp chest works properly since many of my friends that includes me failed to get one ever since the first week no matter how much we fill that shitty bar. Very fair pvp season indeed.
  12. Hey im Karavlaxos and im been playing monk on Sethraliss .Im mainly a m+ player and on my time doing mythic plus i discovered some things about certain monk spells that i feel totally destroy the value they bring.The first spell ill be talking about is chi burst this spell is mainly used as a chi generator when you fight more that one target(damaging the enemies and healing your allies ) as you may know cleave is super important on m+ (especially with reaping being around),so why do i complain about this spell ? well as you may know it can pass through walls meaning that its not just dead on dungeon such as waycrest manor or tol dagor but its actually a troll pick that can lead to wipe fests(On retail this spell couldnt pass through walls ).As for the second thing id want to talk about its a trait called invoke xuen that summons xuen to fight for you ,the thing is you are unable to control your pet and if it so chooses it can pull every mob within close range of it leading to big trouble(Im sure that the things im talking about might have been reported previously and i trully hope im not wasting someones time with my rant ) thanks for reading ill see you ingame <3
  13. how exactly? this is stupid. Goblins fit under there too. I have people come underneath there to kill me all the time. Some use noggenfogger to get small and come under. Then people who dont know how to get under there get butt hurt and report me. AAnd they dont even investigate anything. If enough people complain then they ban people even though nothing happened.
  14. Make a ban appeal.
  15. Im a Gnome Monk and i go to Orgrimmar to mess with horde. Since i am short i am able to fit underneath the porch of the hordes auction house. This upsets horde and now my account is banned because they keep reporting me. I have done nothing wrong. my character fits somewhere so i use it to my advantage. No cheating. No addons at all. Just playing the game i paid for. by the rules. I have been suspended twice now. Garbage. Reactivate my account now or i will dispute all purchases through this vendor with my bank and be regfunded. Its not my fault peoples butts get hurt and then they run and cry about it and report me. I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING WRONG. TAKE OFF SUSPENSION OR I DISPUTE ALL PURCHASES. You need video proof that i havent done anything wrong i will give it too you./
  16. Yesterday
  17. Nevermind. It was fix 2 days ago. Luckily I found someone who can able to help. There was no GM available during that time. Solution: I asked him to share the quest for me and then BOOM! all NPCs comes back!
  18. Yes it can be completed. I'm a holy pally with 386 ilvl. Easier to do this at my ilvl but i've done this as early as 350'ish ilvl. Just heal the boss to 100% and its done.
  19. if u got brain u can still shit on 425 players with 400. Which u can get in a week. So Who fcking cares about that.
  20. 30% of ppl got full 420+ilvl so yea 30% of em are QA or something else and i agree some of em are doing nothing and getting free pts. (and you even destroyed the game by putting 425 ilvl gear on shop before mythic raid release).
  21. I remember rep gain was made 1x due to lack of content when 8.0 was first introduced. Is there a chance of getting it back to where it was at the first place, i mean rep rewards don't mean anything now during 8.0 Rep emmisary had 350 items which were crucial pre raid not to mention CoA for neck lvl. But now CoA neck level is account wide so is there a possibility of getting it back(set rep gain to 5x). Thanks Willzero
  22. 1) You can't be a QA just being there for points, that is literally not possible since u are only paid for the amount of work u do, so if u work a little u get a little, u work a lot u get a lot, if u dont work u dont get points. Can you explain how Jembie got paid for 3 Months while being afk? LMAO
  23. Did you read that part? It's 25+ hours without response by now, btw.
  24. نزدیک هشت ساله فایراستورم و سرور مانستر فیلتره به نت داخلی میگی میگه کار ما نیست به ادمین میگی میگه مشکل از ما نیست به احتمال خیلی زیاد دی ان اس مارو آقایون فایرو مانستر مسدود کردن ..وو فریک هم یه چند ماه مسدود شد یکی از دوستان با شوکر یو ادمینش صحبت کرد درستش کرد.
  25. کیر تو ایران فقط یه درصد شانس بود که اینجا به دنیا بیایم
  26. واقعا !!!! چرا فریکز فیلتر نیست وار مین ....
  27. Greetings @Itonya, Please report such bug at our Bugtracker. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  28. Greetings @Compulsive Make a new ticket and await GM to contact you. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  29. Load more activity