• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Moin ist die Gilde noch aktiv? Gruß Seppo/ingame Tulpenliese
  3. When pvp ladder will be open ? I am tired of waiting
  4. دستت درد نکنه کار کرد
  5. Greetings players, Just click on close to get rid of that Lua Error and yes we all get it from time to time. No solution for now. Kind regards, Head Game Master Fenrisulfr
  6. Today
  7. @Mac23 Yep apperently soon is like christmas..
  8. Will Island Expeditions be in PvP mode only? Or will there be an AI too?
  9. Same, ur only hope is to get slow ongoing download as u play
  10. bara manam hamin error blz51901016 mide bara BFA
  11. Hello I am trying to launch the Legion WoW game but everytime I click play it loads a bit then gives we a long CAS error. I downloaded the FULL client in hopes if I set that as the install directory it would work but I still get the CAS error. I do play on the BFA server but I have the games in two seperate folders and I changed it in the Firestorm launcher appropriately.. What am I missing please help! <3
  12. Yesterday
  13. I have the same issue tho.
  14. i downloaded sethraliss and the launcher today but when i load it up the game has almost a 3D look to it and i dont understand whats wrong. the blues and reds are all off> any suggestions
  15. Apparently "soon" doesn't mean Easter
  16. i'm stucked at lvl 106, people say that there is good exp farming spot front of highmountain totem. i killed most of worms and they just gave 188 exp. someone help me please? (btw there is no quests)
  17. Is there any solution to this? I also get a LUA ERROR when starting BFA or when I get a disconnect.
  18. bedon vpn bekhai bazi koni faghat DNS javab mide ye link barat mizaram dakelesh amozesh gozashte 7.3.5ba 8.0 ejra mishe https://virgool.io/programming/boycott-hhlwia78a4it
  19. سلام دوستان عزیز همش این ارور میدهYour World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see هرچیم فایلCASCRepair.mrk رئ پاک میکنم باز میاد
  20. بادرود فراوان خدمت دوستان عزیز من برای پچ .8 مشکل دارم بازی بالا میاد اما کانکت نمیشه ارورBlz 51901016 میده باید چیکار کنم
  21. کسی میدونه چطور بدون فیلتر شکن وارد بازی شم؟
  22. Sorry for some reason the screenshot wasn't captured previously. Here it is.
  23. Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?
  24. Alguien que me diga donde comprar la capa legendaria de pandaria en la tienda firestorm... !
  25. Welcome to the Newbless Recruitment program. There is no min requirement. We are on the: Sethraliss server At Newbless we are a newly formed guild and are going to be mainly focused on Raid progression and dungeons But are open to all content of fun If you wish to join messsage: Lilnoob Only a couple of rules.... no asking for ranks as ranks are pointless at the current time. No asking for gold. Dont be rude and respect eachother. Also if you speak other languages that is fine please feel free to join and make friends with people.
  26. Getting this error message right after I click play on BFA. Any ideas how to resolve this?
  27. I crate my character on legion in january this year an i talk to some players and they say to me that his characther is copied on bfa, my not copied and i don't now how to move character from legion to bfa... Story for eng it is bad i now
  28. Load more activity