All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Hello old content farmers, Skorpyron and Horridon/jalak have been fixed. All your old messages are hidden to clean up the thread, please continues to post the issues you have to keep the list update, we will try to fix the issues
  3. Yesterday
  4. old song but good!
  5. Last week
  6. Hello @SrubsRUs There is currently no plans to release the Mac version of Dragonflight. If you wan't to experience Dragonflight while on your mac you will need to use a windows virtual. Mythyrian
  7. Hello, When will they be releasing the Mac client for Dragonflight? I tried playing on some of the older servers, and it's not as fun because there aren't a lot of other people.
  8. thanks for quick replies, and that sucks....
  9. Hello @Capibara Unfortunately if you are unable to return to the vendor you sold it too and buy it back I am afraid it is gone. Mythyrian
  10. I will try to save you some wating time. Propably noone will give it back to you.
  11. Help: I accidently sold my Helmet (armor) to vendor, when clearing my bags of trash. Helmet: Gaze of the Infinite Infantry, fully upgraded to item level 298 Character: Lilltramp Realm: Oribos I would really like to get it back, what do I need to do to make that happen? Thank you
  12. Earlier
  13. Greetings, everyone. Our journey together continues as we’re thrilled to unveil our latest milestone! Patch 10.0.7 will be released on April 15th 2024! RETURN TO THE FORBIDDEN REACH The once familiar zone has been reshaped by the events of the previous patch. Explore the aftermath of the conflict with Raszageth and uncover new storylines centered around the recovering Dracthyr. This all-new zone offers a lot of fresh content for max level adventurers. Primalist forces have taken root in the Forbidden Reach, offering new challenges and lore to explore. Obtaining gear has never been easier! With the new introduced gear tokens, you can upgrade your characters to competitive item levels. ZSKERA VAULTS This new outdoor zone features unique puzzles and tons of rooms you can unlock and explore. Each week, the layout and challenges within the vaults will change, keeping the content fresh and encouraging repeat exploration. It’s one of the main places to gather Primordial Stones used to craft gems for the brand new item, the Onyx Annulet! These vaults hold exciting loot, including Primordial Fragments, mounts and rare cosmetic items. GEAR CATCH UP Patch 10.0.7 introduces a new gear catch-up system in the Forbidden Reach zone, so you can quickly gear up alts and new characters. This system features Item Level 385 Bind-on-Account gear tokens, upgradable to Item Level 395 with Untapped Forbidden Knowledge. Additionally, the Onyx Annulet offers unparalleled customization. This unique ring comes with three sockets, ready for you to infuse with specially crafted Primordial Stone gems that match your playstyle, making your character powerful and unique. RENOWN CATCH UP Align with a Dragon Isles Major Faction daily by meeting with envoys in the Forbidden Reach, and earn a 10% reputation boost for the chosen faction throughout the day. These envoys also offer special quests rewarding additional reputation and Elemental Overflow—a new currency redeemable for exclusive rewards at the Envoy Traders. The quest's rotation follows a four-day cycle for each faction. Obtain four new dragonriding customizations, the Buckie battle pet, and the Noble Bruffalon mount. DRAGONRIDING UPDATES Master the skies with the new changes introduced in Patch 10.0.7. Discover new Dragonriding Glyphs in the Forbidden Reach and unlock two new Dragonriding Traits: Aerial Halt: Flap back, reducing forward movement Airborne Recovery: Activating Aerial Halt while affected by Thrill of the Skies generates 1 Vigor. Test your skills in 6 new races and unlock lots of customization manuscripts. PROFESSION RARES With this update, you can utilize Artisan Curios to summon Rare elites in the Forbidden Reach for valuable resources and reagents. Each of the 13 professions, including gathering skills like mining and herbalism, can find or craft specific Artisan Curios. These items, once found, can be repaired either by your own skills or with the assistance of another player. To begin the transformation of these curios into summoning items, obtain the necessary recipes from Trader Hag'arth in exchange for Artisan's Mettle. This system not only adds depth to professions but also enriches the world with more social and collaborative elements, as artisans come together to unlock the mysteries and treasures of the Forbidden Reach.
  14. Hi, Since this morning I have this showed up when trying to launch WOW. I have tried to launch it via launcher but I get message that launcher got no connection.
  15. It's cause you're tring to sell items from previous realm.
  16. Hello @SisliveE You can submit a bug tracker here on your issue Please provide as much detail as possible including screenshots when submitting your report. Best Regards, Mythyrian
  17. Hello @Lupo1294 Are you using the addon Auctioneer? If so I would suggest disabling it and trying again. Also what are you trying to sell? If you can provide more detail or submit a support ticket here we can try to get to the bottom of your issue Best Regards, Mythyrian
  18. Hello @dmi6o333 I am sorry to hear about your issue. Unfortunately we cannot restore your lost gold or items. Situations like this is why we highly recommend the authenticator on every firestorm account. By enabling 2FA, you add an additional layer of protection to your account beyond just a password. This means that even if someone has access to your password, they would still need a secondary authentication method, such as a text message or an app-generated code, to gain access to your account. It's a simple and effective way to increase the security of your account, and it only takes a few minutes to set up. Please take a moment and setup 2FA so that this situation doesn't happen to you in the future. Best Regards, Mythyrian
  19. I'm having difficulties uploading the screenshot of the hacker who got a hold of my account and whispered to my friend something in russion so if you want that as proof please get back to me. As i was saying i was playing with my friend helping him level up at 15:01 and got repeatedly logged out (disconnected) and tried to repeateadly log back in to no success. He came onto my account, used the heart stone to TP back to stormwind and mail himself 39K gold that i have been saving up for weeks, whispered something to my friend and left the account. Please if there is anyway to resolve this issue or at least get back what was stolen from me would be great. Date 07/04/2024
  20. I have seen a few posts about this and it doesn't look like there was ever a solution. Am I just doomed to not be able to sell things?
  21. The Necrotik quest line The last Labor quest is not working. I can't see the boss.
  22. it looks like the website i uploaded the screen shots was not available for some players. i updated this last post for them. GL o/
  23. Hi.. well.. i didn't write a guide during retail for this but since i know how my felow drooods like the felbear form in this server lets make them all have it fast and easy i'll try and make things simple and basic so any type of players with any kind of setup can use it easy.. first of all open your talent pane and create a "new loadout" for MGT >> after its done and saved select your new MGT loadout and clear all actione bars and everything. we'll just have what we need for this challenge on the screen and on the bars. open macros pane ( /m ) and create these macros and put them on your action bars: Phase1 : you'll start with HoTW and moonfire the boss1 you'll mainly just spam MGT-2 keybind all the time during P1 , MGT-2 will keep shooting boss with moonfire while automaticly clear any eye adds spawn so you don't need to care about them just keep running around boss and do not go insid the decay circle when boss cast drain life (the DBM alert sound will say "intrupt") press MGT-1 keybind and then move out of circle When "Nether Horrors" spawn Press MGT-5 and pack them up then press (MGT-4 + Thrash) falowed by Typhoon, if anything went wrong just cast massintanglment to root them and get away. ( use Rg / frenzy regen ) if something went wrong to heal up. you won't need to use up any holy orbs and will keep them for P2. Rg keybind will spend the clear cast regrowth proc while making sure you won't shift out of bear by mistake if you hold the key long or press more Repeat till Boss1 die and phase2 starts: Phase2 : Press Brst keybind and spam Mgt6 + Mgt7 in melee range and Mgt3 at range from boss when DBM alarm tells to intrupt press same key as P1 >> Mgt-1 when Dbm alarm tells Defensive if you are full HP and have bark rdy to use then pop defensives+heals, if not use 1xHoly orb you can ignore the beams, don't let them distract you from what you're doing. do not stand in green podels they kill fast. when "Nether Horrors" spawn, same as P1 >>> Mgt4+Thrash flowed by typhoon (typhoon will also knock back boss and slow it) when you train this once you'll see your fingers will get use to press same combo keys at same situations and you won't have to even think about the reactions. just put them in right places that you'll use them confirtable or customize as you wish. (example result data) Good luck. o / (( about this fight and all the fel on ground and everywhere if you had trouble with staying out of podels becasue your screen gets busy.. there is a vendor at darkmoon camp forest next to where moonfang spawns. she sells a potion that will have the black light effect. using it will darken the screen for abit and give all those fel podells a nice shiny flourescent effect with makes them super easy to notice and dodge ))
  24. It's common to take a long time mostly just the first time you open it, or if it needs to download some content (full client should need to download very little). Without knowing your internet speed or computer specs it's hard to know what "normal" loading time is for your computer. My computer is over 10 years old (newer video card), but was high end when built, and it takes less than a minute for me. But my PC is the fastest Intel Core i7 at the time built, Samsung Pro SSD's, 32GB RAM, and a video card that's a few years old. All it takes to massively slow loading times is to have a crappy mechanical hard drive instead of SSD, or low RAM, or slow CPU. Especially with lots of addons installed.
  25. quest

I'll try, but that shouldn't be the problem. The quest is part of a chain
  26. Are you sure these are off? Windows defender is an AV. If so then your ISP could be blocking the connection as well. Try accessing with a VPN (there are free ones out there to test this). If the game isnt loading for you its either AV, ISP, Firewall or the PC itself.
  27. quest

Get more renown and it will work after. For some ppl 9 renown like retail is enough, for some ppl npc popped up @ like 11 renown etc.
  28. Load more activity