• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Greetings @stashinsome, The portal to Undercity must be located at Orgrimmar, Grommash Hold. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  3. Greetings @wolfcry_, I'm sad to see you're facing such an issue. Please log in and open an in-game ticket so our GM's can help you right away. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  4. Today
  5. Past hour
  6. Hey everyone. I can't for the life of me find the portal to undercity, anywhere in Orgrimmar.
  7. Today
  8. Yesterday
  9. mishe haminja tozih bedi chika konim ???? lotfan
  10. salam rahi hast bedun filter shekan on shod ?
  11. Ofc they are not, they will be the max level on the expansion they are transferred to.
  12. Past hour
  13. So, I started another Pandaren because I thought maybe my toon had glitched out...then, I did a little digging around and discovered that the quest "The Source of Our Livelihood" is bugged, and thus, I cannot continue on the main quest with my panda. Is there any work around? I really don't wanna ditch her and/or swap her to another race. I read something about a GM being needed so I could pick a faction for her...but, what, until then? Lol. Any help would be amazing. - wolf.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Greetings Firestorm community, The International Firestorm Staff on the realm Sethraliss will be hosting "Trip To Gilneas" event on Sunday at 6:00 P.M. server time. Event Overview: In this event, there will be 20 players that will have to race with each other till the end of the finish line. It’s a race event but this time with special cars that have boost ability. You have to be careful, there are a lot of obstacles on the road that will slow you down or completely stop you. All you have to do is "just" cross the finish line as a first player, however, there will be rewards for the second/third places as well. Event Details: Realm: Sethraliss (BFA) Date: July 21th, 2019. Time: 6:00 P.M. (server time). Event Rules: Get to the finish line before other players in order to be eligible for a prize. You can’t cross barriers besides the road, it’s compulsory to stay on a road. Don’t leave the vehicle unless you’ve crossed the finish line. Any use of spells except vehicle itself, speed boosts, mounts, items are not allowed. Follow all instructions given by a Game Master, they will answer your questions and concerns. Do not spam the chat, and behave appropriately. Follow all server rules. Event Prizes: First Place: 20,000 Gold and Champion's Treadblade (Alliance), Warlord's Deathwheel (Horde) Second Place: 15,000 Gold and Master of the Ways title Third Place: 15,000 Gold and a companion of your choice. We hope to see everyone there! Firestorm International Staff Team
  16. Greetings players, Even for those he still need to use the Legendary transmog NPC and for a small fee he can transmog them. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  17. Greetings @Rennos, We are aware of the bugged WOD content and for now there is no fix coming. You can level up by killing mobs in various places across WOD. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  18. Greetings players, What @Alansaid is correct as it's the only way to get help in time. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  19. Greetings @Egocephalus, Please locate you game directory and delete the folder named Cache then try again. If the problem persists please consider opening a topic at our Technical Support here. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  20. Thank you for the swift reply and info, downloading legion now
  21. Greetings @HereSince83 That's correct and in case you face any issue open an in-game ticket and I'll help you there. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  22. Greetings players, Please make your suggestions right here and after review we will see what can be done. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  23. Hi Fenrisulfr , Thank you for replying. One more query: If I do the mage tower in Sylvanas on my mage, will the mount automatically get transferred to my different mage on Sethraliss ? I'm told that mounts are account bound. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
  24. Hmmmmmmmmmmm
  25. italiana

ciao la gilda è ancora attiva ? se si in game mi chiamo thamaak
  26. Zul ist kaggeeeee
  27. Das klingt doch sehr gut, Glückwunsch!
  28. Well, i would love to roleplay, cuz theres nothing cool to do :,/ i have some experience in rping and in lore
  29. Wir haben Vectis jetzt auch schon zweimal gelegt. Arbeiten also an Zul NM 8/8 HC 5/8 LG Selera
  30. Hi, I bought the Fly in Draenor pack but most of the time my chars can't fly in Draenor until I reload the game a couple of times but some times I have to do this several times until they can Fly. Is there something I can do to make this work? Thank you
  31. Last week
  32. on legion even they are 120 lvl ?!?!?!?!? wtf is wrong with this server ?!?!?!
  33. Thank you for your help!
  34. Load more activity