• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. bara manam hamin error blz51901016 mide bara BFA
  3. Today
  4. Hello I am trying to launch the Legion WoW game but everytime I click play it loads a bit then gives we a long CAS error. I downloaded the FULL client in hopes if I set that as the install directory it would work but I still get the CAS error. I do play on the BFA server but I have the games in two seperate folders and I changed it in the Firestorm launcher appropriately.. What am I missing please help! <3
  5. Yesterday
  6. I have the same issue tho.
  7. i downloaded sethraliss and the launcher today but when i load it up the game has almost a 3D look to it and i dont understand whats wrong. the blues and reds are all off> any suggestions
  8. Apparently "soon" doesn't mean Easter
  9. i'm stucked at lvl 106, people say that there is good exp farming spot front of highmountain totem. i killed most of worms and they just gave 188 exp. someone help me please? (btw there is no quests)
  10. Is there any solution to this? I also get a LUA ERROR when starting BFA or when I get a disconnect.
  11. bedon vpn bekhai bazi koni faghat DNS javab mide ye link barat mizaram dakelesh amozesh gozashte 7.3.5ba 8.0 ejra mishe https://virgool.io/programming/boycott-hhlwia78a4it
  12. سلام دوستان عزیز همش این ارور میدهYour World of Warcraft installation is damaged. To learn how to repair it, see هرچیم فایلCASCRepair.mrk رئ پاک میکنم باز میاد
  13. بادرود فراوان خدمت دوستان عزیز من برای پچ .8 مشکل دارم بازی بالا میاد اما کانکت نمیشه ارورBlz 51901016 میده باید چیکار کنم
  14. کسی میدونه چطور بدون فیلتر شکن وارد بازی شم؟
  15. Sorry for some reason the screenshot wasn't captured previously. Here it is.
  16. Can you provide a screenshot of the error message?
  17. Alguien que me diga donde comprar la capa legendaria de pandaria en la tienda firestorm... !
  18. Welcome to the Newbless Recruitment program. There is no min requirement. We are on the: Sethraliss server At Newbless we are a newly formed guild and are going to be mainly focused on Raid progression and dungeons But are open to all content of fun If you wish to join messsage: Lilnoob Only a couple of rules.... no asking for ranks as ranks are pointless at the current time. No asking for gold. Dont be rude and respect eachother. Also if you speak other languages that is fine please feel free to join and make friends with people.
  19. Getting this error message right after I click play on BFA. Any ideas how to resolve this?
  20. I crate my character on legion in january this year an i talk to some players and they say to me that his characther is copied on bfa, my not copied and i don't now how to move character from legion to bfa... Story for eng it is bad i now
  21. sir i clear download full client from torrent, but i wan to play and i click wow.exe not join in game? we need download again? sorry my englis so bad
  22. Hey there! Few days after your post, that exact change became reality. Cross-faction grouping is available for World content, Dungeons and Raids and to make finding players easier mixed chat channels is also enabled. Have a great day, SGM Effigy.
  23. Hey there @Link500, "Overt Ops" is indeed problematic, but a Game Master can help you with the issue, however, we need a ticket or any sort of notification you are online and require assistance. The easiest ways are to either get an Add-on (click) or join our staff channel (/join staff_en). Good luck, SGM Effigy
  24. Hey there! Unfortunately, transfers between Freakz' Legion realm and Sylvanas are not currently available. We apologize for the inconvenience, but you can rest assured any changes will be announced to the community. Have a lovely day, SGM Effigy
  25. Hey there! Thank you for this thread and helping us keep up to date. We are aware there's a problem with the Forst Crux thanks to a few other helpful members of the community and their Bug Tracker reports. You can check them out here: Click or Click again. Our Developers are working on it and a fix will be announced in Changelog Sylvanas. Please remain patient! Have a lovely day, SGM Effigy
  26. 1. Introduction There is an addon called HandyNotes that I use a lot on several occasions. The addon allows you to mark spots of interest on maps. I have used this addon to mark all the discovered custom eggs spots. If you are late to this event, let me tell you all about it. The event spawns custom NPCs (golden eggs) called "Easter Egg" and they allow you to click them (only one time per realm/account). 2. Installation A. Close the WoW client. B. Download the HandyNotes (legion, if you are using BfA get the BfA version) addon (if you do not have it already) from the following link: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/handynotes/download/2376532 C. Place the extracted addon folder into \World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns D. Download this file: https://nofile.io/f/6Yn98zs8HE0/HandyNotes.lua Then, copy it into \World of Warcraft Legion\WTF\Account\YOUR-WOW-EMAIL\SavedVariables Note: if you have used HandyNotes before and you have your own HandyNotes.lua file, back it up first. 3. Usage After logging into the game, press M then right click to zoom out to continents, you will see the eggs marked as blue squares on continent maps. Zoom into the maps with squares and you will see their exact spots. Sometimes, the eggs are within sub-maps like dalaran sewers and start areas. Do not worry. For those you will see orange circle icons pointing you to the right direction. Also, make a macro (/tar Easter Egg) and spam it near the blue squares to find the eggs. 4. Rewards You can get loyalty points (1-5 points per egg), artifact power (700k-1.8b per egg), some visual head items (you can get from the normal event), and the following: Egbert's Egg Noblegarden Bunny Magic Rooster Egg https://www.wowhead.com/item=137578/snowfeather-hunter 5. Outro I would like to thank the players from the following thread: http://us.forum.firestorm-servers.com/index.php?/topic/36899-easter-egg-2019/ Who made this possible. Regards. If you like this guide, let me know. Important: It is said that they will change the eggs locations (did not happen yet). So, use the guide fast. The Snowfeather Hunter mount is available for legion/BfA only and you can get it from both expansions. Note that you can farm the eggs on legion and BfA both, for more chances to get the mount. There will be some missing eggs (BfA maps) since I do not play BfA. Feel free to use the spreadsheets from the page above to find them.
  27. im with the same problem,can you know why the boost not become with a gear
  28. Load more activity