• Announcements

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. " 100-110 kill diseased grub at highmountain tauren, fly from dalaran " doesnt work anymore
  5. Hallöschen Leute, Eure Suche muss uns irgendwie entgangen sein Tatsächlich gibt es uns, "Die Bruderschaft" als aktive Horde-Gilde ;). Solltet ihr noch Interesse haben, könnt Ihr euch immernoch jederzeit melden ! Ansonsten wünsche ich euch viel Spaß und viel Erfolg mit Eurer ! Liebe Grüße, Selera
  6. Hi, bitte mal Ingame melden, ich hätte Interesse. Hoffe es haben sich weitere Leute gemeldet. Char: Topsecret
  7. Servus, gibt es euch noch? Bin auf der Suche nach einer Gilde
  8. i have the same error some and a i tried to fix it in all the ways posted\
  9. BUYING 550 ROGUE WITH PRIDEFUL TABARD
  10. You talked to trainers and trained bfa professions?
  11. i have the same error some and a i tried to fix it in all the ways posted
  12. I haven't posted on the forums in a long time but I was wondering if anyone out there is a Rper? Be it Horde or Alliance
  13. Last week
  14. Hi, So, here's the thing : How is that possible that this guy's showing off Mage Tower skin, without having the achievement [A Challenging Look] from Legion ? I might be a butthurt selfish asshole on this one, but I've worked my ass off to get the Guardian mage tower in Legion. I didn't do that for everyone to be able to get it a few months later in BFA realm. I really hope this is just a bug, not an intended Firestorm's feature, and that it'll be fixed soon.
  15. Hi i just want to ask if demo spec rn in bfa is bugged. And if yes what would he the viable spec for pve? Because im currently rolling a demo and i feel it is a little bit underpowered. I am 120 btw. Thanks guys.
  16. I transfered my 2 chars from Monster-Wow Legion to Sylvanas here but i was wondering if its possible to transfer my chars now on Sethralis BFA Realm, so me and friends can cont lvling, and not starting our million'th char from zero or 20 again
  17. Greetings Firestorm community, The International Firestorm Staff on the realm Sethraliss will be hosting "Hide & Seek" event at 6:00 P.M. server time. Event Overview: In this event there will be Game Masters hiding around the world or each faction capital city (Alliance or Horde). Each player that is participating in this event must find all Game Masters that are involved. During this event we may or may not give out hints to their location. As a reminder you must /wave and be in front of the Game Master to find them. Event Details: Realm: Sethraliss (BFA) Date: April 27th, 2019. Time: 6:00 P.M. (server time). Event Rules: Stand in front of the Game Master and /wave at them in order to be eligible for a prize. You can use any spell, mount, class function, item. Follow all instructions given by a Game Master, they will answer your questions and concerns. Do not spam the chat, and behave appropriately. Follow all server rules. Event Prizes: 20,000 Gold. We hope to see everyone there Firestorm International Staff Team.
  18. Greetings Firestorm community, The International Firestorm Staff on the realm Garrosh will be hosting "Meet & Greet" event at 7:30 P.M. server time. Event Overview: Game Masters will visit each faction capital for at least 30 minutes each and talk with the players. You can hang out with the Game Masters, take photos with them etc. This event will last only one hour. Event Details: Realm: Garrosh (MoP) Date: April 27th, 2019. Time: 7:30 P.M. (server time). Event Rules: Follow all instructions given by a Game Master. Do not spam the chat, and behave appropriately. Follow all server rules. Event Prizes: No reward for this event so our goal here is to talk/chat with players and have fun! We hope to see everyone there Firestorm International Staff Team.
  19. how on the official server?
  20. Good Day This is my very first post. Sorry if i did something wrong, more than welcome to help me on the right path. Nicholas, i get the same as soon as i click play after waiting a few minutes i get the "CAS" error. My Cataclysm also gives a error as below. While the others are working except Wrath of Litch King (Busy Downloading in FireStorm Launcher).
  21. Yesterday
  22. Are the gathering professions broken for BFA? I can't seem to level up any gathering professions by gathering nodes. Is there a fix for this or am I missing something about how to do this? Thanks in advance!
  23. Last week
  24. Hi to everyone, i' ve create a warlock, i'm at level 6 and i can't see the ability bar of the imp and he doesn't attack. What's wrong?
  25. Happening to me on Sylvanas. Thought it was just boosted chars, then it happened to my lvl 5
  26. Try this: Right click the World of Warcraft.app and select Show Package Contents. Go into Contents>MacOS Right click on the World of Warcraft Unix executable and select Create Alias. Move that alias out to the game directory and double-click that. Now the down side is that the Terminal window stays open the whole time in the background, but at least you're playing.
  27. Forget the launcher, even when I got it working it doesn't update to include BFA. If you are running macOS 10.14 Mojave and getting the CAS errors, try this: Right click the World of Warcraft.app and select Show Package Contents. Go into Contents>MacOS Right click on the World of Warcraft Unix executable and select Create Alias. Move that alias out to the game directory and double-click that. Now the down side is that the Terminal window stays open the whole time in the background, but at least you're playing.
  28. Thanks, Gatekeeper was the real problem now solve. By now I have a one more issue I'm warned with this message: The CAS system was unable to initialize: CASInitialize() failed to create folder Data: No such file or directory Do you know why ??
  29. Hi to all. I've downloaded the full client for BFA, After having launched the file WOW MAC I've warned that "the file is corrupted. Do you want to place it into the trashcan" Plase, can anyone help? Thanks
  30. Title: FIRESTORM MIGRATION Type: Website Description:  I wrote wrong 2. character and i wanted to ask if you can edit it to Chronical i had it on Monster WoW server. And i wanted to ask if u can Change this two Character from Sylvanas to Sethraliss Server?
  31. Load more activity