• Announcements

• Ouroboros

Are you protected ?   11/05/18

Your account security is important, read our guideline here :   
    • Otacon

International Game Master Recruitment — Sethraliss & Sylvanas & Garrosh and Gul'dan   06/23/19

Firestorm International is looking for Game Masters for Sethraliss, Sylvanas, Garrosh and Gul'dan. We're currently looking for members from all regions that wish to join our staff team. Each Game Master will be providing assistance to players through Forums, Discord and In-game tickets. Remember that there are requirements for the position. By signing up for the position you will gain experience with working in a team, and much more. Please put an effort into your application as we provide the general format for you and all you do is have to fill it in. Click here to read the requirements and apply!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Danke für die Antwort. Kann ich denn, in so einer Situation, ein Ticket schreiben oder soll ich das bei einem Bugtracker oder so angeben ?
  5. Description: In this event each player will get the chance to run through the parkour event. There will be many obstacles and objects that may benefit or hinder you. The fastest player to reach the finish line will be declared the winner! There are 3 winners at the end of this event. Rules: If you die do not release Use of Soulstone is not permitted Use of Reincarnation is not permitted Follow all server rules. Follow all instructions given by a Game Master, they will answer your questions and concerns. Do not spam the chat, and behave appropriately. Any spells that increase movement speed are not permitted including: Sprint Wraith Walk Cat Form Toys etc. Prizes: 1st place: 30,000 gold and companion of choice 2nd place: 20,000 gold and companion of choice 3rd place: 10,000 gold and companion of choice We here at Firestorm International Staff look forward to seeing you all there!
  6. Title: Removing 20% dempening in 2vs2 arena Type: In-game Description:  Greetings, in my opinion the 20% dempening at the beginning of a 2vs2 arena should be removed. There are literally no games which are longer than 3-4min. Also its nearly unhealable with some classes, for example, disc. In addition to that, you are able to oneshot in opener because of the unhealable dempening. Alot of classes don't work properly thats why they do more dmg then they should.
  7. Greetings @aymen300, That usually occurs if you haven't downloaded the full client (53gb). The reason your client never showed up is that it's running in the background while downloading the required data for the game to run. If you head over to your task manager you'll be able to spot "WoW.exe" running. This method can cause lag spikes and crashes, with that being said I suggest you download the full client that way you can have a smooth experience. ( Link for the full client can be found here ) Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  8. man moshkele connect shodan be servero daram,sharedeor gofte bood ke mishe bedone vpn connect shod vali emkane dastresi be discordesho nadaram,age pasokh bedin mamnoon misham
  9. Hi, When I clickek WoW.exe (Battle For Azeroth) , the window of choosing the language popped out. But after selecting the language nothing happened and the game didn't start. So, I'm looking for a solution to my problem. Thank you.
  10. may say kardam discordetoono peida konam vali engar eshteba type kardin ya fasele gozari eshteba boode ya harchi,nemitonam addeton konam,age mishe ba dm ya haminja ya dobare neveshtane discordeton haminja,be man komak konid
  11. i think that is good idea.
  12. crashing more than often tonite....
  13. Last week
  14. You can download the full game from our play page via torrent. Alternatively you can use the firestorm launch to patch your current wow to the correct one (or use it for minimal download (download as you play)). https://firestorm-servers.com/welcome/play
  15. roads near karabor temple seprate the area to 2 rect. pathrunner is just in the second rect(bottom rect) and near left road
  16. near the road to temple of karabor.
  17. <Forsaken> About us: <Forsaken> is a month old English guild that had been thriving for since it's birth. We cleared Uldir heroic on the first day, and managed to climb to the top 2 guilds in alliance for the mythic progression. Our core roster is focusing on raiding almost everyday to be and be the first to kill the final boss and earn realm's first achievements. And for those who don't get a chance to join progression raids, don't worry, our community is very friendly and you can spend time chatting and doing other content with like keys or rated arenas. Requirements: ¬ You must be Ilvl of 375+ & Must have multiple alts, the alts must be 375+ you also must have high level "Azerite Neck". Which means for Uldir At-least 31+. And once 8.2 is out at-least a 40+ Neck. ¬ Also discord is a must, and having a microphone is great. ¬ Must be fitting to our raiding schedule. ¬ Being able to stay longer to either finish to boss or have last few tries. ¬ Must understand English, and obey to the raid leader calls. Raiding Schedule: Wednesdays -> 7PM:ST -> Heroic Clear, followed by Mythic. Thursdays -> 8PM:ST -> Mythic Progression. Friday -> 8PM:ST -> Mythic Progression. Saturday -> 8PM:ST -> Mythic Progression. Sunday -> 8PM:ST -> Mythic Progression. Monday -> 8PM:ST -> Alt Heroic Clear. Our Raid Progression: Uldir Heroic 8/8 Uldir Mythic 6/8 How to apply/join?: Message me either in-game or on discord. In-game: Skyë Discord: Skye#0069
  18. Hi Fenrisulfr, The only portal in Grommash Hold, I see is the Ashran. I dont see a portal to undercity there. Stashin
  19. Hi @Fenrisulfr, thanks for your help, it didn't worked, the problem remains. I'll open the topic at Tech Support. Thanks!
  20. I was questing around, and finally used the Zen Pilgrimage spell, it was a nice surprise going to a new place (Completely new to this), it even had quests, but I'm afraid I couldn't do any of them. I couldn't talk to any of the masters, fortunately there was this one guy who had a duplicate yellow npc and I could spar with him, which meant I could finish said quest. Though the other two, speak to master Cheng and speak to master Woo, there were no options, so I had to leave them alone Bug? bad scripting? Or just me being blind?
  21. Greetings @Benimaro, The Worgen starting area is now being scripted and the quest line is working properly. You can't escape until you finish the last quest in the area. It is my pleasure to assist you. Thank you for choosing Firestorm servers. Yours sincerely, Fenrisulfr Executive Game Master
  22. Where can you get the patch from?
  23. Ich glaube nicht das es deutsche GMs hier gibt und selbst wenn, auf englisch sind deine chancen höher das sich ein GM bei dir meldet.
  24. Happens to me as well sometimes
  25. Yesterday guy said me wowhead is not correct about spawn locations of rare mobs in draenor so someone tell me where does the pathrunner spawn?
  26. ok thanks
  27. Greetings @ZuRaFa, After quick research through our bug tracker, I found a report regarding that quest. It is indeed bugged. Developers are working on it. Link for the bug tracker post: https://firestorm-servers.com/en/report/see_report/78793 Kind Regards, Forum Moderator Miolaro.
  28. where is the portal in guilneas to stormwind????
  29. Load more activity