All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. Just a small comment, Deadmines are definitely not working. The door to the boat area cannot be opened, tested on Heroic. If I remember correctly the cannon next to it should be interactable and you should shoot it open (it's not interactable). Currently, the doors are locked (interactable) and only way you can open them is probably rogue with lockpicking but I didn't try.
  3. Hay there! i cannot give you a exact release date for the next patch, but it's around the corner! It will be announced in the Forum and in our Discord Server. Kind Regards, Firestorm Staff, Qalmir
  4. when is next patch?
  5. Title: i can't start the launcher Type: Launcher Description:  Hello! When i try to run the launcher it says "the code execution cannot proceed because Qt5Core.dll was not found" same for Qt5Gui.dll, Qt5Network.dll
  6. Yesterday
  7. Hallo, 2 days before I decided to try Firestorm Dragonflight and downloaded minimal client to try it out. I liked it and downloaded full client, but now my game takes around 20 minutes just to open, I've heard thats a common issue but I want to know if is there any option to fix this?
  8. Great! Looking at the result of That's Not My Neighbor, everyone must praise it. You must have put a lot of effort into it!
  9. I appreciate your detailed description of the login screen issue you're having with World of fnaf Warcraft.
  10. Last week
  11. UPDATE We went back and tried at various times, found what to do and completed it just now! After a person manages to burn a lumber bunny it starts burning and cant be burnt again for some time. But only said person can see its burning, and even though it doesnt show up as burning for other players they cant use it. We are unsure about how long bunnies burn for (definitely more than 10 minutes) but we checked and tried a couple times in the day and different ones were ready to be burnt. As for the Fear and Debuff - theres no workaround, you will burn but you will also burn the lumber (Make sure to kill the mobs around before burning, it will save you a couple deaths) GL to everyone and have fun (:
  12. Realm: Valdrakken Character : Virituallife, Tauren , 70 (name, faction, level...) Steps for reproducing the issue: Wait until last few Seconds of an DC then craft an Order and if someone (a friend for example is doing the crafting during the window you lose booth items ( title) and you get the mail which is 405 itemlevel and not 418!!! :(((( Dear World of Warcraft Head Admin, My character experienced a disconnection at 16:50 on 25.03.2024, resulting in the loss of valuable items and a significant discrepancy in item levels. Prior to the disconnection, I had acquired 2 Sparks of Ingenuity and 2 Concentrated Primal Infusion items. Unfortunately, these items were lost due to the disconnect, depriving me of valuable resources that I had invested time and effort into obtaining. Furthermore, upon reconnecting to the game, I discovered that the items I had acquired through an order just moments before the disconnection did not meet the expected item level. Specifically, my legs, which should have been of item level 418, are only at level 405. Similarly, my necklace, the Lariat, also remains at item level 405 instead of the expected 418. This discrepancy in item levels significantly impacts my character's performance and progression within the game. To rectify this situation, I kindly request your assistance in providing the necessary resources to upgrade these items. Specifically, I require 6x Alloy to upgrade each of these items to their intended item level. I understand that technical issues can occur in online gaming environments, but the loss of valuable items and the discrepancy in item levels have left me feeling deeply disheartened. As a dedicated player of World of Warcraft, I sincerely hope that you can assist me in resolving this matter promptly. Your prompt attention to this issue and assistance in restoring my lost items and rectifying the item level discrepancy would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding and support. Sincerely, Virituallife (somehow the Text was Black and is not right coloured thats why i reposte the Text here.) Quote Edit Options
  13. Realm: Valdrakken Character : Virituallife, Tauren , 70 (name, faction, level...) Steps for reproducing the issue: Wait until last few Seconds of an DC then craft an Order and if someone (a friend for example is doing the crafting during the window you lose booth items ( title) and you get the mail which is 405 itemlevel and not 418!!! :(((( Dear World of Warcraft Head Admin, My character experienced a disconnection at 16:50 on 25.03.2024, resulting in the loss of valuable items and a significant discrepancy in item levels. Prior to the disconnection, I had acquired 2 Sparks of Ingenuity and 2 Concentrated Primal Infusion items. Unfortunately, these items were lost due to the disconnect, depriving me of valuable resources that I had invested time and effort into obtaining. Furthermore, upon reconnecting to the game, I discovered that the items I had acquired through an order just moments before the disconnection did not meet the expected item level. Specifically, my legs, which should have been of item level 418, are only at level 405. Similarly, my necklace, the Lariat, also remains at item level 405 instead of the expected 418. This discrepancy in item levels significantly impacts my character's performance and progression within the game. To rectify this situation, I kindly request your assistance in providing the necessary resources to upgrade these items. Specifically, I require 6x Alloy to upgrade each of these items to their intended item level. I understand that technical issues can occur in online gaming environments, but the loss of valuable items and the discrepancy in item levels have left me feeling deeply disheartened. As a dedicated player of World of Warcraft, I sincerely hope that you can assist me in resolving this matter promptly. Your prompt attention to this issue and assistance in restoring my lost items and rectifying the item level discrepancy would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your understanding and support. Sincerely, Virituallife
  14. I tried the steps you mentioned but the issue persists. I've created a ticket for the quest.
  15. german

Moin moin und hallo! Wir suchen weiterhin nach Raidern, die genau so willensstark sind wie wir. Falls Du ich jetzt fragst, was das bedeutet? - Loot ist uns egal. - Zusammenhalt ist uns wichtig. - Die die persönliche wie auch die gemeinsame Herausforderung lieben wir = Wipe-resistent. - Kurz Unbeugsam Hier unsere Bilder vom letzten normal Raid in den Gewölbe der Inkarnationen. Es hat nur 5(6) Raider gebraucht, um fast alle Bosse in 4 Stunden zu bezwingen. Es fehlten nur noch die Brutmutter und der Endboss. Bilder von den ersten beiden Bossen habe ich mir gespart, die machen wir sogar schon ohne Heiler. Was meinst Du können wir erreichen, wenn wir 10 Raider mit unserem Niveau haben? Falls du dich angesprochen fühlst, dann einfach ingame auf unsere Werbung reagieren oder hier schreiben. Denn durch Herausforderungen erreichen wir Episches! Für Zweifler hier die Logs: https://de.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jx2PyLa97zZgQhw8
  16. Hello @Ronneth You can try the following. Abandon quest Close Game Delete Cache Login and pick quest back up. If it still will not work correctly, you can submit an in-game ticket to a Game Master for further investigation. You can do this from in-game by pressing esc to bring up the menu > Support > Create Ticket I do hope this gets resolved for you! Best Regards, Mythyrian
  17. Hello @Hottub As Faithlessx stated, you can submit a bug tracker here. Please provide screenshots when submitting to the bug tracker Since it is character specific you can try the following as well to see if it helps before submitting the bug tracker. Close game Delete cache folder Complete an Unstuck from the website. Best Regards, Mythyrian Senior Support Staff
  18. Hello, make report in BT about it.
  19. I'm having trouble with hov m+, after the keys stars i cant see anyone , going out and in doesnt work it cant load the game and logging of and on tps me back to valdrakken. Any solution to this? Its only specific for one character.
  20. Title: Zyalinda Type: In-game Description: Rousing elements and awakened elemets disappeared from my bag. I noticed the empty slots in my bag. and my gold disappeared too
  21. Currently leveling an alt paladin and while doing the Shadowlands quests I got stuck on the last step of the Lysonia's Truth quest where the final memory is witnessed. Anyone else have that issue?
  22. I also hope for a quick fix BFA LEGION DRAENOR
  23. I see. Thanks for the quick response! Its so unfortunate because its like 2 quests from finishing the whole thing. The bugs up until now havent been impossible to deal with. I see a bunch of people have submitted it on the bugtracker. We`ll be patiently waiting!
  24. Hello @Pon4o Battle for Azeroth content isn't scripted well on Vladrakken. We understand that most player's want to experience as much content as they can, that's why I suggest submitting a bug tracker on your issue here. Please keep in mind that the developers are focused on current content so it may be some time before BFA content is looked into. Best Regards, Mythyrian
  25. Realm: Valdrakken Quest from Storyline: Cycle of Hatred - Burn It All Down in Zone: Stormsong Valley requires you to burn 2 Siege Towers and 6 Lumber Piles with a Flamethrower available to use when youre in the area. The Siege Towers work but when you try and burn the Lumber Bunnies you get Feared and get a strong burning debuff that barely doesnt kill you. The Lumber Bunny shows Evade and also gets the Fear but it doesnt give you completion. Me and a friend have been trying for a while and ive seen many others have it bugged as well. Somehow when we came back today the phase had changed and now there is Alliance npcs fighting all around. When I tried again today on one of the piles I got feared, it Evaded but somehow I got 1 to count. No matter how much I tried to replicate i couldnt get it to work again. Weve completed basically everything else in BFA and this quest is all that stands between us and the final BFA storyline. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!
  26. Title: Character boost Type: Shop Description:  Hey dear team! first of all sorry for my bad english. We wondered with my friends when you guys gonna drop the basic lvl 60 character boost to the shop for 150 coin, like the good old times (prev expansions). we are sick bored to level up every single character to 60,please lads,put a mythic shadowlands geared 60 boost to the shop,like in shadowlands we had the nyalotha boost for 150 coin. thanks guys have a nice day!
  27. NOT NOW, MY NIGHTELF IS MINING
  28. Hi, This is a photo gallery. I don't have the patience to type and you don't have the patience to read. This is the best option for everyone.
  29. Load more activity